new and first pedal board

sadlytragic

• Members

So I'm officially making the switch from multi effects units to single pedals. I purchased this on ebay and it looks great, it arrives tomorrow, can't wait. I'll post back tomorrow with the details.

54_1.JPG

66_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AVRI&viewitem=&item=190065546729&rd=1&rd=1

He has more, also can buy the board without the case. But again, i'll reply tomorrow if it was worth it or not.

Pedal wise I'm waiting for my THD Hot Plate to be RMA'ed back to Musicians Friend so i can purchase the pedals i want.

-Phase 90

-Tunamelt

-Ibanez DE-7 delay(for the price and as much as I'll use it, i figure its better then the DD-3)

-Powering all with the Voodoo Power Pedal

I tried Boss Tremolo, ibanez (newer models) tremelo, but i found that i instantly got what i wanted with the tunamelt. Its going on a switch so i don

• Members

Well the pedal board and case turned out to be fantastic. The only thing is its not tall enough (incase) to close with a Wah, so I have to cut some of the top foam off so it shuts. There was feedback on the guys ebay account that talked about it so i know its not a big deal and will work. Making the cut tomorrow so its all snug.

I'll have all my pedals in about 2 weeks. Ordering half on ebay, half from musicians friend, and picking up voodoo power and phase 90 tomorrow at guitar center.

Going to try to the George L's for all of it.

Still trying to find a Looper. Guy who does Loooper isn't making them currently :( Loop-master is expensive, i could build my own for half the cost so i just may....perfer not to though damnit.

• Members

They'll be 7 pedals, Voodoo Power supply, and then a True Bypass Looper/switch. it'll all fit.........it'll be close but i do believe it'll all fit. Worse comes to worse, the tuna or something can sit on the Voodoo....Possible i may take out the Acoustic Sim. i've had it for 2 and half years and haven't used it more then 15mins...we'll see if i can put it to use finally.

• Members
Originally posted by sadlytragic

Still trying to find a Looper. Guy who does Loooper isn't making them currently
:(
Loop-master is expensive, i could build my own for half the cost so i just may....perfer not to though damnit.

You just need one Looper for the trem right.
How 'bout this one?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Robert-Keeley-Electronics-True-Bypass-Looper-pedal_W0QQitemZ300066979188QQihZ020QQcategoryZ22669QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

or
http://cgi.ebay.com/TRUE-BYPASS-WOBO-LOOPER-for-guitar-effects-on-RELAY_W0QQitemZ7412747765QQihZ016QQcategoryZ22669QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

• Members
  • Members

Archived