SCOD + Soapbars = Another clip!

HMCMedic

• Members

I'm starting to think that my SCOD is the only dirt pedal I will ever use. This is again done on Garage Band (amp model is "Brit Clean") All effects are from Garage Band as well: Echo, reverb, phase. The guitar is my Dean Evo Special w/ soapbars. Song is called: Wednesday Rain

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=383900&songID=4844268

100_2956.jpg

:wave:

• Members
Originally posted by NiCkMiLnE

that is absolutley beautiful.

what were your lead delay settings?

top class:wave:
:love:

The echo was set close to where the reverb is set in this pic:

work09-5.jpg

"delay" in Garage Band is just labled "echo" w/ a slider

• Members

That sounds absolutely badass. I am very jealous. The longer i have the classic 30 the more i think it isnt very pedal friendly. It didnt like my barber DDSS, Crunch box, Bad Monkey, or Rt. 66 and it was ok with the scod, but i never found any setting that sounded that good.

Im down to a top fuel, ocd, and ts-9 for boosts and they all sound good with it.

• Members
Originally posted by NiCkMiLnE

hmm, was that on the clean channel?

ur really breaking my balls here..

Yup! It's all Apple Garage Band. The amp model is "Brit Clean" The amp settings are identical on both tracks, I turned the phaser off on the solo track. I panned the rhythm right and lead left. I used the middle position on the pickups/guitar (3 way toggle) and I turned the tone knob almost all the way down. (Also the contour knob on the SCOD is all the way down, gain is about 1:30, volume about 11:00)

:wave:

Archived