Im OFF TO JAAAAPAAAN! what should I get this time..

seifukusha

• Members

dont say a std! :)

ill hit my normal wierd junk places (last time I got a bc9 for $50!), maybe Ill get some vintage yammie/morris to sell for zvex, etc (i kind of want a moolloon chorus). Get some ramen at a street vendor, go jean shopping. I really want to fin d a pearl chorus (a single one). I need a vacation (didnt I have one last weekend?)

its fun being single........

• Members

Originally posted by choadwarrior

you mess with an rc-2 yet? I can't remember..

thanks choad! thats what i want to get, then again, I just got a wah probe. maybe I should wait til next time....Ill definitely give a shot and a review, but I really think Ill wait. I have the fundage, but I should run some other stuff thru the ringer first..DID I JUST TALK MYSELF OUT OF GEAR WHORING?!? er...

what is a choadwarrior anyway?

• Members

Originally posted by seifukusha

what is a choadwarrior anyway?

This seems to come up from time to time..I didn't come up with it, a guy I went to school with did and I thought it was hilarious..so does the taco, apparently..

What about the box of rock? Did you try/were you thinking of buying one?

• Members

well, we ARE both fans of the dm3....
:)

Actually its technically an export model so you cant get one in Japan. Just imagine this in a stunning trans black quilt. The aqua is gorgeous too! And yes, the DM3 has everything the DM2 has for less $$.
nt-ii_bkaq_1.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by choadwarrior

This seems to come up from time to time..I didn't come up with it, a guy I went to school with did and I thought it was hilarious..so does the taco, apparently..

What about the box of rock? Did you try/were you thinking of buying one?

not yet, they were sold out, but hes ordered a BOR and a Wooly for me. I have some stuff to trade him. Nowadays cause of the net, as many people know, its hard to get cash from stores for gear, but luckily, in my situation, Korean players really like (some of them) the vintage Japanese gear, that they dont have in korea, like old yammies. it just happens my buyer in Korea is well connected and can pawn these off real quickly. So I buy low ($50-$100) and usually get around $400 or so in trade (the avg Zvex here is market up $100 for tax/import cost). Thats how I have ammased my collection. Im just taking advantage of the situation...

did you hear my little OASIS ditty here?. Its just a short little romp from my college days.

• Members

just eat loads of ramen... was in tokyo last month and had the best ramen ever. some back street in ginza, their specialty being ramen with fried garlic. amazing, especially with liberal doses of beer.

pedal wise - sobbats i say. anyone have these pedals? do they do a fuzz face style clone?

local store here in taipei has them, checking them out next week along with a fuzz factory and a fuzz face reissue and a fulltone soul bender.

• Members

dont say a std!
:)

ill hit my normal wierd junk places (last time I got a bc9 for $50!), maybe Ill get some vintage yammie/morris to sell for zvex, etc (i kind of want a moolloon chorus). Get some ramen at a street vendor, go jean shopping. I really want to fin d a pearl chorus (a single one). I need a vacation (didnt I have one last weekend?)

its fun being single........

Have a great time!

:thu:

Archived