Children of Men

CapnMarvel

• Members

Originally posted by CapnMarvel

Everyone here needs to see Children of Men today. I saw an...erm...'illegitimate' copy tonight and it's the best movie I've seen in years, and I watch a LOT of movies. Seriously, I'm not kidding. Go see it.

's on the list.

I go see everything Zizek consults on. Just a rule I have.

• Members

I saw it too. I was totally waiting for Sigur Ros to come in on the soundtrack (like they had on the trailer) but sadly, it didn't happen.

Sweet movie though! Almost everyone in the theater was mad at the ending, I thought it went pretty well though.

• Members

I don't understand why people were pissed about the ending. Wasn't it necessary in order for the audience to make a judgement about the "faith vs. chance" issue ("Show me the {censored}ing reason in that")? I don't think it would've been as effective if the film maker had just laid it out for you...

• Members
Originally posted by StevoHuff

I saw it too. I was totally waiting for Sigur Ros to come in on the soundtrack (like they had on the trailer) but sadly, it didn't happen.

Sweet movie though! Almost everyone in the theater was mad at the ending, I thought it went pretty well though.

:confused: Sigur Ros played during the soundtrack. :confused:

As far as the movie I thought it was interesting. :thu:

Archived