My 1 year old got to my amp...

SoulSerenade

• Members
:wave: Has he seen you messing with your tubes before? If so, he was just wanting to be like his daddy. Next he's going to take a hammer to your Les Paul to try and get those great sounds he hears you get out of it:rolleyes:. Tubes are fun to remove but not so easy to put back in :( . Way easier to bang them against one another, more fun too! :D Think if he had jammed them all in there wrong and you went and turned it back on, POOF! :eek: My kids would always be secretly watching my every move. Looking for any chink in the armor they could exploit later to cause my untimely demise.:p

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would be more worried about him than the valves, he is lucky that he managed to do that without hurting himself on broken glass or the chance the valves were still hot or anything else like that, valves can be replaced, kids can't (well they can, but it's not quite the same...)

Kids will eventually find a way to get out of your sight and cause mischief, it's inevitable, you just got to try and minimise it and hope when they do it that they don't do anything too serious, its an easy mistake to leave a door a bit ajar or move the amp a bit to do somethign and forget to put it back into a child friendly position

David

Guest Anonymous
Well I for one am grateful the little blighter didn't find the stash of pills and herbs hidden in the bottom of the amp.
:o:wave:

Thats funny its always my last resort when looking for old party favorites.

• Members

DSCN1416.jpg

:mad:

:(
:(

:cry:

:) The destructive power of toddlers is amazing! Obviously he was telling you it was time to replace those Groove Tubes with some NOS preamp tubes. Glad he wasn't hurt.

Sounds like you've got an "in house" amp tech in the making.

Might be worth searching out an amp cover. . .

Brett

• Members

I'm pretty amazed kids don't kill themselves more often. It's just impossible to watch your kids 100% of the time, you'd end up in hospital on drip after doing that for a couple of weeks.

Even when you are watching them, it's not always possible to catch them before they fall etc. Anyone that says different has bugger all idea about looking after small kids.

• Members
I'm pretty amazed kids don't kill themselves more often. It's just impossible to watch your kids 100% of the time, you'd end up in hospital on drip after doing that for a couple of weeks.

Even when you are watching them, it's not always possible to catch them before they fall etc. Anyone that says different has bugger all idea about looking after small kids.

I have enough trouble keeping an eye on my animals....

If I had kids.....

:cry: :cry: :cry:

• Members

what next?

a star of david for all jewish dogs?!

oh the humanity!

My vet also discovered that my dog suffers from dyslexia. Could also be from the fuzz trauma.

Haven`t found any good support groups for this yet. Still looking.

Archived