well i am at the end of my rope. reccomend me a pedal.

kishjor

• Members

actually i was just looking at a phase 90. had a badexperience with a fuzz, so i am gonna wait on that. i wish i had an effects loop, cause i get ditortion by overdriving my amp so reverb is kinda out till i find a preamp to distort before the reverb.

havn't found a distortion pedal i like.

but have been getting curious about a john bull. or mxr doubleshot.

as for delay, i saw a guyatone that looked nice. but i got spoiled using a line 6 delay modeler.

• Members

almost got a wah. it was in a clearence bin and they couldn't sell it to me for some reason. apparently it was the floor model and since they only get one from vox, they are not susposed to sell it unless they get permission or somthing. or if the manager was there.

so almost got one for $50

• Members

hmm.

probably a good idea.

but i am sick of having no versitility.

go get a used danelectro pepperoni phaser, tuna melt trem and pb&j delay... you can sell them in a year for more than yu paid for them and have the effects you need plus $140-110 left to spend elsewhere...

• Members
oh yeah! i can buy a bunch of danelectros. but i want quality stuff that'll last. so i would rather buy 1 0r 2 nice pedals than a bunch of mediocre pedals.

the trem and delay are actually nice, and I don't see why they wouldn't last... if you get a Line 6 DL-4, you can set delay time to zero on the phase delay and have a phaser that way... I went a year witout a dedicated phaser pedal because it was decent... then you also have a looper to mess with :) You can get a DL-4 used for under $200, right?

Archived