Official inscho/jasonfuzz dirt pedal bet challenge thingie

jasonfuzz

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
yeah sure... cept im in the UK...

i have no idea how much the shipping would be.

but yeah

i bought it from someone on here and its really not to my taste (its ready built.. forgot to say) comes with Si or Ge bits though

let me think about it for a little bit :cry:

• Members
Seems like longer. I'm pretty sure I've lost this bet though.

your flaw was saying dirt pedals instead of another type of pedal....I don't go through dirt pedals very often. :)

had you said delay. I would've already lost 4 times over.

• Members

Could you have held off though? You had the moog at the time. I don't know why the {censored} unless you're really gunning for a DM3. I still think the DD2 sounds similar and is probably better live and in a band, and adding to the fact that you can use a regular power supply and not batteries or an ACA adapter to sound better.

Also remember that the only reason I said dirt was because you said the OCD was the final dirt pedal for you.

• Members

Could you have held off though? You had the moog at the time. I don't know why the {censored} unless you're really gunning for a DM3. I
still
think the DD2 sounds similar and is probably better live and in a band, and adding to the fact that you can use a regular power supply and not batteries or an ACA adapter to sound better.

Also remember that the only reason I said dirt was because you said the OCD was the final dirt pedal for you.

yeah I remember why this all started :)

I sold the moog (amongst others) to pay off credit cards...and it was overkill anyways.

• Members

It's a saucy pedal though. The worth of it would have likely spiked in the coming years, as it fits nearly all the criteria for a stupidly inflated pedal.

Still seems odd that you'd switch to the arion, but I guess it's good. Theres one locally so I might check it out. It looks like I might crush it though.

So what delay are you actually holding out for?

• Members

yeah sure... cept im in the UK...

i have no idea how much the shipping would be.

but yeah

i bought it from someone on here and its really not to my taste (its ready built.. forgot to say) comes with Si or Ge bits though

{censored} inscho. GIMME.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived