John Mayer outed

utterhack

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Suffering is one very long moment. We cannot divide it by seasons. We can only record its moods, and chronicle their return. With us time itself does not progress. It revolves. It seems to circle round one centre of pain."
--Oscar Wilde (reformed homosexual)

haha just saw this... wasn't oscar wilde put on trial for promiscuous behavior with men??? he wasn't reformed as far as i know

• Members

HOLY CRAP!!!! I just watched the video.......:thu: :thu: :thu: :thu: :thu: :thu:
Man thats funny! He looks kinda like a gay bashing Nacho Libre.

My favorite part is thats a NICE studio hes in. LA2A, 1176ln, distressors- and thats just the compression rack! He spent real money to make that happen!!!!

I wonder how many times he caught himself checking out little boy asses before he freaked out and started that site!!!!! DENIAL! Watch him smile and dance..... All Im saying is he ordered the fruit salad!

• Members

I guess I've just been thinking about what it means to close gaps, about ending the war, about ending the culture war in side, and outside, of our country.

Of course, there are some devides that are really hard to cross, like the Phellps "God hates Fags" guy.

But I've been thinking about how a lot of the unkindness out of liberals in the 60s and 70s started what we have going on now. And I do consider myself Liberal.

Reading the hate out of Christian mouths, then the hate out of the new breed of God bashers. What a mess - we bitch about Iraq, then breed culture wars here.

I'm just wondering what happens if we take every opportunity to see when the other guy is trying.

Whatever, I'll probably be raving pissed next week.

I could care less about the culture war... in fact, i think for the most part it doesnt even exist. it is people on the fringes trying to real in all the people they can with loud rhetorical bull{censored}.

god hates fags people represent such an insignificant portion of the population that they have to use ridiculous methods to get attention. These people practically dont exist.

The unkindness out of liberals is perfectly mirrored by conservatives, and neither side even remembers what they hell they are fighting about anymore. So you are a liberal... but liberal should have nothing to do with it. Plenty of people who call them selves libertarian conservatives could give two craps about the "gay lifestyle" because they know it is a load of BS. The idea that "social conservatism" has to have anything to do with being conservative is utter nonsense.

I do not set out to be a liberal. I have my own views. if i wrote them all down many people would call me a liberal, but in this day and age where the premise of the ideologies (which is essentially the same by the way) is all but forgotten the words liberal and conservative have become meaningless.

I don't have a problem with any religion in general. I dont have a problem with gay people, or black people, or people whos life style differs from mine. I do however have problems with some peoples actions, and the 'read between the lines' hate and ignorance portrayed in their language.

I have a problem when liberals do it too... when they use words like tollerance... we dont want {censored}ing tollerance, we want acceptance. Tollerance is exactly what makes phrases like "well im not racist but..." acceptable.

I don't care for giving people chance after chance to re-word something. if you dont call them out on it, you are only waiting for some change in semantics to make you happy, and not for a change in their way of thinking. If you want a chance, you actually have to engage them. Perhaps i could have said it differently, but i see no need to white wash my language.

Now Gil, I think you are a cool guy, so dont think im mad at you or anything. Although some of our general views are probably quite similar, I am betting that we arrived at them in very different ways.

• Members

Wilco.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

• Members
Jesus, this is brilliant. I went from pissed off to cackling in the course of two minutes.

+1

Finally home and got to see the video. I've gone from "asshats" to "fine, it's a joke, but it's not very funny" to "this man is a genius."

Also, he seems pretty gay :thu:

• Members
Me too! I had no idea about Ravi Shankar
:eek:

But isn't Norah Jones' father? This makes the claim a bit dubious. Does it really matter if someone's gay or not anymore? It never did, but seems like people are more accepting now unless they are 10 years old or threatened by their own closeted sexuality. :confused::):confused::(

• Members
But isn't Norah Jones' father? This makes the claim a bit dubious. Does it really matter if someone's gay or not anymore? It never did, but seems like people are more accepting now unless they are 10 years old or threatened by their own closeted sexuality.
:confused::):confused::(

their numbers are shrinking but their voices are getting louder and more "shreiky" (hell even if that's a word im sure i spelled it wrong)

• Members

http://lovegodsway.org/C.H.O.P.S.

C.H.O.P.S is the powerful new program developed by Christian Youth expert Donnie Davies. C.H.O.P.S stands for CHANGING HOMOSEXUALS into ORDINARY PEOPLE.

If you have been having feelings that you DO NOT want to have towards people of the same sex as you, then this is the program for you.

If you've been acting on those same feelings, then this is DEFINATELY the program you've been looking for.

Donnie Davies:

Hello Friends, I hope you take the time to read the quote by our good friend and compatriot, Oscar Wilde. In that one quote Oscar brings to life the isolation and despair of what he refers to as "us", the homosexuals. It is a long, lonely, desolate road, homosexuality. I've been there, friends. I know how horrible and rough that road can be. I have been called a "Faggot". You are not alone and guess what, God Loves You even if he hates your Homosexuality. You just can't stay that way. Let me help you love yourself. Follow me and together we'll C.H.O.P.S away the Gay.--

Why do I have the feeling that the phrase, "follow me and together we'll chops away teh gay", or some variation of it, will become a HCFX staple?

• Members

Wait-a-minute. . . Frank Sinatra???

. . .sigh. . .

Quasi religious "fruitloop" theology as a platform to preach hate. I looked at some of the other sites and they have God hates Canada, God Hates America, and God Hates Sweden, and on that doosie of a site, there is this written in large letters: "THANK GOD FOR ALL DEAD SWEDES!!!"

The Bible says we'll know them by their fruits. That's not God, that's just an excuse for hate.

Brett

Archived