utterhack

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
015402NVTSc.jpg

What else can I say?

Everyone is gay.

You're saying Kurt Cobain was gay? :confused: That's news to me. I thought he made a blue-faced crack baby with Courtney Love... Of course, if you are attracted to Courtney Love you are bent on some level... :D

• Members

okay, i watched the music vid associated with that site - and i'm convinced - this HAS TO BE a joke.

seriously...go watch the vid. it's TOO UPFRONT...the guy can barely keep a "straight" face on through the whole video. it's also pretty apparent that the guy isn't a musician either.

seriously - whoever thought this up is friggin BRILLIANT. over at Digg, people are losing their minds over this. welcome to the new century of pirated media.

amazing...

• Members
You're saying Kurt Cobain was gay?
:confused:
That's news to me. I thought he made a blue-faced crack baby with Courtney Love... Of course, if you are attracted to Courtney Love you are bent on some level...
:D

Decaf. You're missing the point.

But no, I'm not saying he was gay. And I'm not sure what you have against Bean and Courtney :confused:

• Members
So you're suggesting this is all just a "viral" attempt to bump his vid into the YouTube Top 10?

I might agree, except I can't see youtube or myspace from work
:(

Watch it when you get home. :)

This site is kind of like that landover baptist site. It's a spoof on fundamentalist christians.

• Members

Kurts best friend in jr high was gay, or at least ive read that in a few places. supposedly they spent lots of time "exploring" the woods in aberdeen, or whatever rural area he was living in at that time.

I dont really have an opinion either way. I suppose it might be an interesting insight in to his personality. for the most part im kinda who cares about it.

Archived