rats rats and more rats...

mrweems

• Members

just be patient and get the fkr. I have a rat I've modded a little, and I really wish I could get the fkr, just not in the funds right now. I understand what each mod does, and they are all incredibly useful.

it's basically every "rat" produced (turbo, vintage, 2, etc.....) in one box. Not an emulation, but the actual mods that make those pedals what they are.

• Members

just be patient and get the fkr. I have a rat I've modded a little, and I really wish I could get the fkr, just not in the funds right now. I understand what each mod does, and they are all incredibly useful.

it's basically every "rat" produced (turbo, vintage, 2, etc.....) in one box. Not an emulation, but the actual mods that make those pedals what they are.

your saying the FKR reproduces every rat produced?

• Members

your saying the FKR reproduces every rat produced?

yes.

the differences of the other rats are mostly what is in the clipping stage, the turbo rat (radiohead, blah blah) has led's in the clipping stage, rat 2, silicone diodes, the fkr has these options plus TONS of others.

everyone except the "tone knob" rat, even then, I bet it can....although there isn't really a schematic available for that one.

• Members
damn that Procos...

IMG_6235.jpg
...biting on our Beavis.
;):p

The man himself.

SO what is your fullest opinion of this pedal. I was sold on your Vidoes.. Which are fabulous by the way.. by far the best ones ive seen. You do exactly what i want to hear..

• Members

damn you nitefly!!!!

I've been trying really really hard not to look at anything you'd be in.....trying to avoid your name so bad......

every time I have to look at your name. I see the sig. and then I REALLY REALLY want to buy it, but I have amp problems. those must come first. dammit. dammit dammit.

• Members

damn you nitefly!!!!

I've been trying really really hard not to look at anything you'd be in.....trying to avoid your name so bad......

every time I have to look at your name. I see the sig. and then I REALLY REALLY want to buy it, but I have amp problems. those must come first. dammit. dammit dammit.

It doesn't help that I color matched the sig to the FKR does it?

• Members
Oh well. But seriously, does anyone know what the wait list is like? I just put my name down not 20 minutes ago.

I did some calculations.. and it will probably take 2-3 months..

But could be more could be less.. He is prone to damaging himself everynow and then.. You know with Garage doors and everything.. :)

Archived