OT: Jimi Hendrix energy drink

vteckid22

• Members
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070124/ap_on_re_us/hendrix_drink

"The image of Hendrix, who died in 1970 from a drug overdose in London, has been licensed for products including baby clothing, an air freshener, lava lamp and a Christmas ornament."

AHAHAHAHA

:freak:

"Beverage Concepts says its nonalcoholic "Liquid Experience" drinks, named for Hendrix's breakthrough album, "Are You Experienced?" will debut in April."

That sucks. :freak:

:idea: But wait! That's a great name for a drink spiked with acid. :cool:

• Members

"Beverage Concepts says its nonalcoholic "Liquid Experience" drinks, named for Hendrix's breakthrough album, "Are You Experienced?" will debut in April."

That sucks.
:freak:

:idea:
But wait! That's a great name for a drink spiked with acid.
:cool:

Hopefully it also mixes well with some type of liquor. :idea:

Oh...and barbiturates. :thu:

• Members

Janie, stop it now! Quit doing this. Do you think your brother (step-brother actually) would be down with his name and image plastered all over energy drinks, guitar strings, air fresheners, incense, modeling pedals, {censored}ty ass fuzz, wah, and octave pedals, even Marshall stacks?

This is awful.

So what other "officially licensed" Hendrix products have y'all run into? The list is probably bigger than we know. I'm guilty of buying a Digitech Experience pedal but that's it.

• Members

Janie, stop it now! Quit doing this. Do you think your brother (step-brother actually) would be down with his name and image plastered all over energy drinks, guitar strings, air fresheners, incense, modeling pedals, {censored}ty ass fuzz, wah, and octave pedals, even Marshall stacks?

This is awful.

So what other "officially licensed" Hendrix products have y'all run into? The list is probably bigger than we know. I'm guilty of buying a Digitech Experience pedal but that's it.

I can understand the guitar gear and stickers, posters, etc., but beverages?

• Members

This is awful.

If Henderix were alive today, I doubt he would even be using all this re-issue type Hendrix gear that Fender, Marshall, Dunlop and Digitech are pumping out.

Archived