The Roland (not Boss :) ) Effects/Keyboards Appreciation Thread

seifukusha

• Members

Just bought a JC-120 on ebay for $415. It's a newer one. I figure that's a good deal since they are $900 for a new one. It comes with a 3 button footswitch with 3 outs too. I also have a Roland Cube 60. I have a bunch of Boss effects as well.

• Members

ROLAND Alpha Juno II... underrated! I LOVE this synth. Sinusoidal? One of the best patches ever. So easy to tweak, and user friendly like butter.

i had one got it for like $150. found the best settings on it then proceeded to erase them. doh! still a great sounding synth..

• Members
Sinusoidal? One of the best patches ever. So easy to tweak, and user friendly like butter.

:thu: :thu: :thu:

I reprogrammed about half of my Juno just cause its SOOOOOOO easy and sounds SOOOOOO good. Dont for get the organ tones..... I LOVE those!

Overall though, The JD990 is my favorite Roland of all time (minus the Jupiter 8 which I have yet to bring myself to pay 1000 for....)

• Members

I've been a big fan of Roland guitar synths for years. I've owned the GR50, GR30, and currently use the GR33 with my Fender "Roland-ready" Strat.

Other Roland gear I use:

JD800 keyboard

JD990 synth module

Micro Cube amp

CR30 powered monitors (2)

• Members

I really like roland products the Cube 60 is very versitile as is the micro cube. I also have had the luck to buy a bolt 100 one of rolands few tube amps. My gr33 is prety amazing too. Like with boss it has been my experience that reliability is a big feature with these products.

• Members
It's soooo nice.

And don't be fooled into thinking the vocoder is an afterthought...it's awesome.

My only complaint is the little keys, but I have small hands so it's OK.

I bought mine just for the vocoder. I agree about the keys, I use a nice big midi controller on mine. :)

Archived