Best apartment under $200

inscho

• Members

Where's a pic of those creepy rent-a-bed things they have in Asia??? Like stacked 12 wide and 12 high and excessively claustrophobic??

Stick a 1x12 combo at each end of the tube facing in, with a mic right in the middle. I wonder what kind of reverb you'd get....?

• Members

Stick a 1x12 combo at each end of the tube facing in, with a mic right in the middle. I wonder what kind of reverb you'd get....?

Ahhhh...now I'm warming up to the idea...also a great way to explode your eardrums...if you into that kinda thing. :thu:

• Members

In the early 90's when I was in college you could rent an entire floor in a plantation home in, or near, Macon, GA for $175/mo. On average, they were 3 or 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, a full laundry room, a kitchen, a living room, and a den. You also usually had your own balcony that wrapped around the entire floor. I bet they are still cheap too (probably around 250 or so per month).

• Members

In the early 90's when I was in college you could rent an entire floor in a plantation home in, or near, Macon, GA for $175/mo. On average, they were 3 or 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, a full laundry room, a kitchen, a living room, and a den. You also usually had your own balcony that wrapped around the entire floor. I bet they are still cheap too (probably around 250 or so per month).

Some places...but around here all the big old houses will cost you $2000+ a month...

My gf lived in a big plantation style home a couple of years ago and I think it was $3600 a month for a 6 bedroom. It was huge...but still...

• Members

Did anyone see the article the other day about the little "apartment" in London that's for sale for... I don't remember.... hundreds of thousands of pounds, or some ridiculous amount. It's something like 10 feet long and so narrow you can stretch your arms out and touch both walls. I've seen bigger closets. Its price is based solely on its location.

Oh yeah, it's also got no heat or electricity.

Archived