I got new glasses.

inscho

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I used to wear glasses.. then I stopped. I haven't had health insurance in a few years, so I haven't gotten my {censored} checked out. I'd like to start wearing them again for sure. I can see fine for the most part, but I want to see just how bad my eyes are.

• Members

I'm actually planning on pickup up a pair of glasses in the near future to wear at home when I get off work. Some days by the time I get home from work my contacts just need to come out, and it would nice to have a pair of glasses I can throw on so I can watch TV without squinting the whole time.

• Members
I'm actually planning on pickup up a pair of glasses in the near future to wear at home when I get off work. Some days by the time I get home from work my contacts just need to come out, and it would nice to have a pair of glasses I can throw on so I can watch TV without squinting the whole time.

yup thats why I got these :thu:

except no amount of squinting would allow me to even see the tv itself from more than 3 feet away :p

:cry:

• Members
yup thats why I got these
:thu:

except no amount of squinting would allow me to even see the tv itself from more than 3 feet away
:p

:cry:

Yeah I guess I should consider myself lucky. Contacts are kinda a pain sometime, but at least I can see well enough without them to get by. Its not preferable but I could drive no problem without them...as long as I don't have to be able to read all the street signs. :o

• Members

i have 20/20 vision, but sometimes at work my eyes just get so strained from reading numbers all day and looking at a computer screen. By the end of the day, things get blurry and my eyes need a rest. I"ve been thinking of picking up some 'computer glasses' they might work.

• Members

I wear my contacts and glasses interchangeably depending on the day. If they're the same prescription and set up right you shouldnt have problems switching between them. I've got a sweet pair of Buddy Holly glasses but they got stepped on a few days ago. I'm not too worried though those plastic frames are only like $20.

Archived