I got new glasses.

inscho

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Yeah....
:cry:

Now just to actually learn to get them in. I just don't know if I can. I spent (literally) over 5 hours trying to get them in when I first did, and just never succeeded. I ended up quitting due to frustration.
:cry:

I put a drop of solution in the contact...pull down my bottom lid, look up and stick it in there.

if you look up it keeps your top lid up, giving you plenty of room to get it in.... and you are less likely to blink because you won't be staring at it directly. :wave:

• Members
I put a drop of solution in the contact...pull down my bottom lid, look up and stick it in there.

if you look up it keeps your top lid up, giving you plenty of room to get it in.... and you are less likely to blink because you won't be staring at it directly.
:wave:

Well I'm due to get my eyes checked at this point, so I'll probably give it another go when I do. :wave: Just have to wait on the inheritence money, which will hopefully be like in March... :freak:

• Members

nnnnnneeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrdddddddd. :D

I always have to wear glasses. I can't wear contact at all, but I don't like things in my eyes anyway. My eyesight's getting bad enough where the glasses aren't making that much of a difference, except for like reading. I usually wear sunglasses anymore. They're prescription, bu I wear them mostly to reduce glare.

• Members
I've been wearing glasses since I was like 12.

I tried getting in contacts, but couldn't do it. It was too difficult at the time. (Must of been like 16?)

Should I try contacts again, honestly? I'm worried about contacts making my eyesight worse, or forgetting to take them out or something.
:freak:

Not sure how long ago "16" was, but I know contacts have come a long way since I started wearing them (...I started when I was 10 :) ).

I have two backup pairs of glasses that I wear when I'm just not feeling the 'tacts. Those are days I'm not going out of the house though. I haven't worn glasses in public in many years...

I think my next pair of glasses might be thicker rimmed too. I hate finding my glasses when my contacts aren't in--it's just not fair to have to find something mostly clear when you're as blind as I am (blind!).

Archived