I got new glasses.

inscho

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I've worn contacts solely for the past 7 years.....man I feel like I'm drunk....
:freak:

wonder how long it takes for your eyes to get used to glasses...
:confused:

about 2 months.
take it from me, i never needed glasses until i was way into my 30s. and the first day was quite a switch.

• Members

I mainly wear contact lenses but always have glasses there. If I'm home and not going anywhere I put on the glasses. Had to wear the damn things since I was about 10 or 11. Sucks. Bad eye sight sucks.

I use the monthly ones, have to use torics. The things I always specify for my glasses are extra thin index - cos my eyesight is really rubbish, antiscratch coating, anti reflection coating and with my last pair, the transition coating. Makes life a whole lot easier!

• Members

I've been wearing glasses since I was like 12.

I tried getting in contacts, but couldn't do it. It was too difficult at the time. (Must of been like 16?)

Should I try contacts again, honestly? I'm worried about contacts making my eyesight worse, or forgetting to take them out or something. :freak:

I kind of like glasses, but the only reason I want to switch to contacts is because I've never found a pair of glasses that suit my face. So the ones I eventually chose kind of give me the 'ugly effect'.

I've seen so many people pull off glasses, though, and it {censored}ing rocks. I really wish I was one of those people that makes it sexy. I'm not. :cry:

• Members
Should I try contacts again, honestly? I'm worried about contacts making my eyesight worse, or forgetting to take them out or something.
:freak:
:cry:

in middle school my eyes were rapidly degrading with glasses...then I finally switched over to contacts, and I kept the same prescription for about 5 years...I just now had to get a stronger prescription. :thu:

• Members

Unless inscho is a chick (which I highly doubt ;)) you're all under suspicion if you want pics... lol

My last pair took something like 3 weeks to adjust too. I think they added correction for astigmatism in my right eye where before there was none. It was near vertigo...

• Members
in middle school my eyes were rapidly degrading with glasses...then I finally switched over to contacts, and I kept the same prescription for about 5 years...I just now had to get a stronger prescription.
:thu:

Yeah.... :cry:

Now just to actually learn to get them in. I just don't know if I can. I spent (literally) over 5 hours trying to get them in when I first did, and just never succeeded. I ended up quitting due to frustration. :cry:

Archived