Teh Suk

Televator

• Members

i agree. its like some internet hipster elite jargon- that im not a part of:(

like inschos roflosheurtcopter thread. so many acronyms, i was totally lost. i felt like the ugly, fat girl at the dance. so alone i just went to the girls restroom and ate a whole tray of brownies, then huffed gasoline until my stepfather picked me up later that evening and molested me.:cry:

:)

• Members

i agree. its like some internet hipster elite jargon- that im not a part of:(

like inschos roflosheurtcopter thread. so many acronyms, i was totally lost. i felt like the ugly, fat girl at the dance. so alone i just went to the girls restroom and ate a whole tray of brownies, then huffed gasoline until my stepfather picked me up later that evening and molested me.
:cry:

:)

Get with it.

In the future all humans will communicate using an elaborate system of acronyms via text messaging and teh internets.

• Members
Get with it.

In the future all humans will communicate using an elaborate system of acronyms via text messaging and teh internets.

no.:mad:

in the future i will still be corresponding by handwriting letters, dozens at a time. then having them delivered by donkey (donkey magic- a dynamite company, by the way) all over gods america.:)

Archived