Shut Up 'N Play Yer Guitar

fuzzface71

• Members

I've probably listened to this one less than any other I own...now, the Helsinki Concert...:love: That's got about my favorite guitar tone ever. Envelope filter and wah simultaneously...:freak: The inca roads solo might be the most beautiful {censored} I've ever heard.

• Members
I love Zappa, but this "guitar album" is just way too much, sometimes.

The only track that I really love on this one is "Ship Ahoy"

Effects mongrels should listen to this album!

To any fans of this cd. What are your favorite tracks?

99920493_7432c8b618_o.jpg

{censored}...that's the record that made me love Zappa.
I think every track is killer!
I also love the other guitar LPs like Guitar and Son of Guitar...and the new one Trance Fusion.
This is the record to hear Zappa rip on guitar...if you like Jazz Fusion this is the zappa record for you.
I don't understand what's not to like?? To much??? To much what?
If anything...not enough!! More More!
Treacherous Cretins and Gee, I Like Your Pants are my favorites off the first disc and The Deathless Horsie and Shut up and Play your guitar off the second.
Give it another try...it's the {censored} for sure...
:)

• Members
Chill. Lets just take it as another excuse to gawk at the awesomeness of Inca Roads
:thu:

I barely recognize this asshole's moniker and he's nothing but a right {censored} to me. He was trolling me like a month ago, too.

Get over it, Light Years... Whatever the hell it is that's bunching your panties. :wave:

• Members
I barely recognize this asshole's moniker and he's nothing but a right {censored} to me. He was trolling me like a month ago, too.

Get over it, Light Years... Whatever the hell it is that's bunching your panties.
:wave:

trolling??!! a month ago??!! who has the hard on for who now? its still bugging you huh?

Archived