OT: Would any of you date my daughters??

PeelingPaint98

• Members
Indeed, though one of them seems to be in heat at the moment so there has been a bit of girl on girl action in the cage the last few days . . .

:wave:

VIDEO!?!

I have 4 chinchillas and a guinea pig....Little boy. Shall I send him over?

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

• Members
VIDEO!?!

I have 4 chinchillas and a guinea pig....Little boy. Shall I send him over?

Sadly their mother would object to that unless he is fixed, only Oreo(the black faced one) is young enough that she can get pregnant with out medical complications . . . though she keeps talking of making them a miniature strap on in her ceramics class . . . :D

• Members

Sadly their mother would object to that unless he is fixed, only Oreo(the black faced one) is young enough that she can get pregnant with out medical complications . . . though she keeps talking of making them a miniature strap on in her ceramics class . . .
:D

LMAO!

All of our babies are fixed.

:D :D :D

• Members

Oreo goes nuts when we put her on the floor when mom changes the cage. Man can she run, she even gets her fatty sisters excited enough to follow her for a small half lap then they give up and go back to the hay.

:D

Excellent.....

Funny little things.

Minty gets so excited when the Mrs. changes his set up.

He hangs out on the balcony with one of the chinchillas. We have 3 that live together and then 1 chinchilla on her own.

Here is Minty!

FAT BASTARD!!!!

2a5fxhd.jpg

:wave: :wave:

• Members
Excellent.....

Funny little things.

Minty gets so excited when the Mrs. changes his set up.

He hangs out on the balcony with one of the chinchillas. We have 3 that live together and then 1 chinchilla on her own.

Here is Minty!

FAT BASTARD!!!!

2a5fxhd.jpg

Cute little(relatively speaking) guy

Squeaker and Toffee (the two brown ones) are little fatties too, like carrying a small loaf of bread . . .

• Members
Cute little(relatively speaking) guy

Squeaker and Toffee (the two brown ones) are little fatties too, like carrying a small loaf of bread . . .

He was abandoned...Never understand that.

They are soooooooo cute wen they are plump.

Funny how porky animals are tolerated in my world. Fat people aren't.

:love: :love: :love:

• Members
He was abandoned...Never understand that.

They are soooooooo cute wen they are plump.

Funny how porky animals are tolerated in my world. Fat people aren't.

:love:

Same here
Both Squeaker and Toffee were rescues for us, Squeaker from my cousin that wasn't takeing care of her and Toffee from a shady pet store in which she had no food and no water and was in a cage to little for one with two cell mates. I wish we could have taken the other two as well but as students we could only afford to take and take care of one . . . :cry:

• Members
Same here

Both Squeaker and Toffee were rescues for us, Squeaker from my cousin that wasn't takeing care of her and Toffee from a shady pet store in which she had no food and no water and was in a cage to little for one with two cell mates. I wish we could have taken the other two as well but as students we could only afford to take and take care of one . . .
:cry:

At least you got the one out.

It is tough...ANYTIME we see chinchillas/any animal at a pet store we want to get them out.

I HATE PET SHOPS!

Good for both of you!

:thu: :thu:

• Members
At least you got the one out.

It is tough...ANYTIME we see chinchillas/any animal at a pet store we want to get them out.

I HATE PET SHOPS!

Good for both of you!

:thu:
:thu:

Yeah we're both Guinea pig nuts, once we finish with college and get a house we were talking about having a guinea pig rescue. The wife wants furniture with tall legs so we can run fencing along all the walls so they can go to any room in the house . . . :eek::love::wave:

• Members
Yeah we're both Guinea pig nuts, once we finish with college and get a house we were talking about having a guinea pig rescue. The wife wants furniture with tall legs so we can run fencing along all the walls so they can go to any room in the house . . .
:eek::love::wave:

Good for you!

A great idea.

:wave: :wave: :wave:

• Members

I dunno... they look like pigs too me :D

Ironically enough my cousin (in-law?) just got one this past weekend. She'd originally bought 2 mice, but realized she was terrified of them when she got home so she took them back for the guinea pig. And now my 6 year old daughter is dying to go see it all the time.

Archived