My Personal Trading Buddy Pissed Me off

KjStrat62

• Members

Or should I even be? Helped him get a Ric 330 fireglow for 650$ mint in pouch.2 days ago.I asked if he would sell it to me for that price cause I know he would probably move it. I ask yesterday. He has 2 people in line for some type of 3 way deal and sorta blows me off.I have sacrificed gear and prices for him in the past.Would u be pissed ?

• Members

Or should I even be? Helped him get a Ric 330 fireglow for 650$ mint in pouch.2 days ago.I asked if he would sell it to me for that price cause I know he would probably move it. I ask yesterday. He has 2 people in line for some type of 3 way deal and sorta blows me off.I have sacrificed gear and prices for him in the past.Would u be pissed ?

well if he already agreed to do a deal with someone else before you asked...then you shouldn't be pissed.

• Members

Yes!

Dickhead move on his part.

:thu: :thu:

• Members

Guitars come and go man. You're going to ditch a friend over a guitar? If you wanted it, YOU should have bought it in the first place.

Actually the wife said she wanted it after i sold it to him. I sold it to him from another freind. as far as him being a freind. I think his actions say it all.He is more into profit. I quess I won't sweat it but he's not on my buddy list for now!

Archived