Whooooooooo - Just saw the RCHP in Tampa!

drasp

• Members
converge at jannus landing > everything else tonight

Would've been great to see Mastodon @ Jannus Landing, but the Chili Peppers rank higher for me. :(

They played a good variety of BSSM -> Present stuff. Killer versions of 'Power of Equality', 'Throw Away Your Television', 'Charlie'. Would've liked to hear 'Right on Time', 'I would Die for You' and 'Breaking the Girl.'

• Members

They were pretty cool in Detroit back in November. I just miss the Californication and By the Way tours since they were playing a little smaller places and you could get closer tickets. You could probably be in the back row and still have a good time though. :)

Guest Anonymous

I just saw them in DC on thursday night. GREAT show. Frusciante is absolutely living it up on stage, you can really tell that he's all there now.

i was at that show i was the guy in front of flea with the white collar shirt hands in the air....2nd row...awesome show ...cept for the 9:30 beer cutoff.

• Members
If you have to ask... you'll never know... funky mother{censored}er will not be told to go..wo..wo.....
:D

Red Hot Chili Peppers

edit: oops i just noticed the typo! RCHP, yeah, who are those guys???

:wave: GOTCHA

I was trying to figure it out: Black Rebel Red Hot Motorcycle Chili Pepper Club???
Don't even get me started on the NRBQ...

• Members

I cought them at Irving Plaza in NYC when they kicked off this tour. They really ripped it. I just enjoy their shows so much. My favorite part is how wide their audience is. John doing "How Deep Is Your Love?" is a trip. I hope to get to see them again before this tour is over.

Guest Anonymous

nice slingshot, any pictures?

no our cameras are kinda big and we werent sure if they were allowed..yes i was pissed when i saw 10,000 digital cameras all over the place..

i was the ass running the 5 below 0 streets after the show in a dress shirt...

• Members

How come nobody likes Dave Navarro? Or even mention there awesome concerts with him???

While I like One Hot Minute, I think the guitar is more generic rock than Fruciante. Some may disagree, but I find is playing creative and refreshing, definitely one of my top 5, maybe even 3 guitarists.

• Members

cause hes a limpwrist.gif, IMHO.

its funny, cause I didn't like one hot minute do to all the "Wah-age"... and now Frusciante does it all the time, and I likes it. When I listen to that album, it really sounds pretty sterile. Doesn't have the same energy as any of the other records.

• Members

I've seen the Chilis four times now - just saw them a few months back in Vancouver, and IMO they are the best they've ever been right now.

Just amazing!

+1!

I was there too. Jamming at the end with Omar was a completely unexpected highlight, no?

Archived