markom? where are you?

ryan_adelphi

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
yea! I'm fat, so what? wanna' fight about it? I could just sit on you and you would die
:)

My gear's still alot better than yours
;)

Check out the thread about the phaser used in Paranoid Android.

Check out the clips Robo does with modest gear.

I am certain you don't get it, but having great gear is not a panacea for sucking. Though I suppose if you buy enough crap, you can hide behind it so no one will see you wear size 64 jeans.

By the way, though I can certainly afford to buy crap on my regular salary,
most of the gear I have acquired in the past 7 years or so was paid for by $$ I earn playing. The way I see it, I have more than enough gear, and if I want more crap, they need to earn their keep.

And one other thing, threatening people got you thrown out of here once. You may be doing it in a lighthearted manner, but this is a slippery slope that you can't afford to get into.

c

• Members

Check out the thread about the phaser used in Paranoid Android.

Check out the clips Robo does with modest gear.

I am certain you don't get it, but having great gear is not a panacea for sucking. Though I suppose if you buy enough crap, you can hide behind it so no one will see you wear size 64 jeans.

By the way, though I can certainly afford to buy crap on my regular salary,

most of the gear I have acquired in the past 7 years or so was paid for by $$ I earn playing. The way I see it, I have more than enough gear, and if I want more crap, they need to earn their keep.

And one other thing, threatening people got you thrown out of here once. You may be doing it in a lighthearted manner, but this is a slippery slope that you can't afford to get into.

c

Maybe he should challenge robopimp to a musical duel.

• Members
just cause' you have 2 maneco loopers and an infinitphase??? ha, I don't think so! Plus, I'm waitin on a filter eko myself, and already spoke with Mike about building me an infinitphase
;)
nice try old timer.

Well until you have them, you can't actually claim them can you . . . nice try at impressing me though . . . still didn't work though keep trying . . . A for effort . . . :wave:

• Members
I have 2 Toneczars, and you don't have any
:p

That doesn't impress me at all . . . my phasing is well in hand and I won't pay that much for a dirt pedal so meh . . . got anything else to impress me with?? No . . . well then good day sir, it's been nice . . . good luck with that whole trolling thing you've got going on here. :wave:

• Members

my gear's better than yours ;) Infinitphases & Manecos don't mean anything to me. Just childs play. Once you get into the world of toneczar...that's when you know you're serious. Plus, I've got more Moogs than you do :) and don't forget I'm waitin' on the infinitphase and maneco ;) Peace man.

• Members
my gear's better than yours
;)
Infinitphases & Manecos don't mean anything to me. Just childs play. Once you get into the world of toneczar...that's when you know you're serious. Plus, I've got more Moogs than you do
:)
and don't forget I'm waitin' on the infinitphase and maneco
;)
Peace man.

You already won!:freak:

Archived