markom? where are you?

ryan_adelphi

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Man, I'm really out of the loop.

First, the cat-shenanigans, now this markom feller...

Thanks for making me feel OLD, 2 weeks before my 27th birthday! (it's the 12th. Boutique pedals, old MXR stuff= welcome
:)
)

All you really need to know is he threatened to rape somebody's mother, got banned, and inexplicably was embraced by TGP. :freak:

• Members
All you really need to know is he threatened to rape somebody's mother, got banned, and inexplicably was embraced by TGP.
:freak:

TGP really seems to be the save-haven for those who are persona non grata on HCFX...

I wonder when Joe Gagan & FX Doctor turn up there...

• Members

chump5150- I guess you could say I did that. But, for these idiots to have taken it seriously comming out of a 16 year old was {censored}ed up...

you also should of seen the things they were saying... these morons are just trying to make lil'ole me sound bad (just cause' they're jelous)

• Members
chump5150- I guess you could say I did that. But, for these idiots to have taken it seriously comming out of a 16 year old was {censored}ed up...

you also should of seen the things they were saying... these morons are just trying to make lil'ole me sound bad (just cause' they're jelous)

:wave:

Hope you have a better stay over here this time.

• Members

I'm one of the biggest jackasses around here and even I don't think rape is funny.

punchballs.gif

Archived