Anyone have any experiance with the H2O CHorus/Delay?

biatch

• Members

The delay's a lot different then the ad-9. It's more of an echo, the volume decreases with each repeat. Sounds very good though. Not as dynamic as the ad, get a much longer delay time though, which is nice. I think the chorus side sounds better then the ce-2 also, but that's just my opinion. Can get some very good vibe sounds out of it too. For the price you can't go wrong.

• Members

Aren't they releasing all their combination pedals as separate pedals? Just in case you liked one and not the other or wanted separate pedals. I'm mildly interested in this one too-mildly because I've sold two delays that just didn't do it for me and am kind of interested in a chorus-I'd be more interested in just the delay though.

• Members

I gigged with H20 for 2 years. It has a big footprint and pretty much needs to be used with an adapter, but can cover echo, short delay, watery chorus, and vibe/leslie pretty decently. I wouldn't buy it to cover any one effect, but it is useful if you want something to cover sound of 3-4 other pedals - a jack of all trades type thing.

Archived