So english guys - is Lady Sovereign the Brit version of Britney?

sonaboy

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Its funny...I had no idea what a "chav" was until today, but I always knew what the Arctic Monkeys were talking about in "A Certain Romance".... only I thought it was the guys who work at the local Dairy Queen...

well, i'd imagine that's pretty much a correct alignment, unless they don't have Dairy Queens over in Britain.

what are some food huts there?

McBangers?

Salty Knickers?

Earle of Beef?

• Members
well, i'd imagine that's pretty much a correct alignment, unless they don't have Dairy Queens over in Britain.

what are some food huts there?

McBangers?

Salty Knickers?

Earle of Beef?

My only problem is the use of hoodies...I'm kinda partial to 'em, but not branded ones...mostly of obscure colleges and academically reputable universities; does that mean I'd be a chav? I mean, I haven't seen any of them with Oxford hoodies on or anything...:confused::(

• Members
My only problem is the use of hoodies...I'm kinda partial to 'em, but not branded ones...mostly of obscure colleges and academically reputable universities; does that mean I'd be a chav? I mean, I haven't seen any of them with Oxford hoodies on or anything...
:confused::(

you're definitely a chav.
just ask sub rosa.

• Members
crap...theres a Wake Forest jersey...theres goes my theory about them not wearing stuff from obscure and academically reputable institutions...whats next? Vanderbilt???? noOOO!O!O!O!!
:cry:

In my neck of the woods it's not Vanderbilt, but Peterbilt.

:D

• Members

yeah, sure.

she's not sexualized by her managers, unlike that SKANK (yeah, think about it) britney, who's been pimped as some pedo-dream since she was on Star Search.

sounds like the Brit press doesn't think she deserves much real accolades for doing her own thing since she was 14.

sorry, wrong group to ask.

Read my post - I said Britney used to be cute before they turned into a skank. I've not seen a photo of this Lady Sovereign that didn't make her look like a skank.

• Members

I {censored}ing hate chavs. Lady soverign is the the chav queen and her and the ordinary boys invented the worst genre ever, chindie.

i thought Oasis was ahead of her by quite a way, by thinking chavs could pull of indie guitar rock without being redundant.

eechhh...

Archived