OT: Gig pics!

Mistersuperfly

• Members

That has been my experience with playing out in MS. Columbus has one play that lets
anyone
play and I do mean anyone. As such, the music scene is littered with a bunch of crappy "bands".

Is Blake still in your band? If so, tell him I said what's up.

No, he is no longer in the band. We had indifferent musical ideas. He is now in another band i believe, but not for sure on that..

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You guys don't have VFWs/American Legions/Banquet Halls/whatever rental halls out in MS? That sucks. The pictures I posted were from our local VFW. It's the only one that lets us have shows anymore. The owner is a 75 year old drunk who just likes to hit on the 16 year olds. We've had that place PACKED with 300 kids(small place). There's a bar there for the older dudes and it only runs us $250 for a night. When it's a solid show, the place always fills up.

If you guys happen to come through PA, give me a PM. I'll get you guys on a solid show.

• Members

It was a really long room.

And part of our "thing" is to be really loud.

Hit up the myspace if you're interested.

ps I'm the dork on the left.

Well take care of your hearing, I was in a band with a guitarist who liked to play loud and he was going deaf in his mid-30's.

• Members

cool!!

Cheers mate!

By the way, that is not a multi FX at my feet. It is a Behringer Midi controller. I actually use a PODxt into a power amp live, with a Zoom Ultra Fuzz for theremin sounds.

You should see our bassist. She'd be a popular chick here i reckon!

Archived