OT: i just cussed out...

• Members

... a meter maid, haha.

here's the situation: one side of the street by my work is 2 hour, one sie is 8 hour. 8 hour side was full, so i took a two hour spot to wait it out till something opened up on the other side. i saw her mar my tire almost exactly an hour ago, so i went out a few minutes ago and started up my car to move it...

so this crazy bitch comes outta nowhere and jumps in front of my car, with a ticket in her hand. i stop, she comes around to my window and says "this is for you", to which i respond, " i saw you mark my tire 45 minutes ago, and i've only been in that spot a little over an hour!" back and forth we go...

verbal exchange had, blah blah blah, but i didn't get the ticket and she got called a {censored}, which i NEVER use unless i am really upset, it's such a dirty word.

i hate small towns, hahaha. i wish i knew which car was hers, i would totally slash her tires.

• Members

... a meter maid, haha.

here's the situation: one side of the street by my work is 2 hour, one sie is 8 hour. 8 hour side was full, so i took a two hour spot to wait it out till something opened up on the other side. i saw her mar my tire almost exactly two hours ago, so i went out a few minutes ago and started up my car to move it...

so this crazy bitch comes outta nowhere and jumps in front of my car, with a ticket in her hand. i stop, she comes around to my window and says "this is for you", to which i respond, " i saw you mark my tire 45 minutes ago, and i've only been in that spot a little over an hour!" back and forth we go...

verbal exchange had, blah blah blah, but i didn't get the ticket and she got called a Cunt, which i NEVER use unless i am really upset, it's such a dirty word.

i hate small towns, hahaha. i wish i knew which car was hers, i would totally slash her tires.

You selfish ass....

What does my pedal sound like on a bass?

:D :D :D

• Members

we didn't build "your" pedal yet, hahaha, whe i have one to test, i wil do so... this was at my other job.

i'm workin on it chief, hahaha, this thread needs bobbies. i did mark it off topic at least.

JUST STARTED A THREAD TO CHEER YOU UP!

:thu:

• Members

... a meter maid, haha.

here's the situation: one side of the street by my work is 2 hour, one sie is 8 hour. 8 hour side was full, so i took a two hour spot to wait it out till something opened up on the other side. i saw her mar my tire almost exactly an hour ago, so i went out a few minutes ago and started up my car to move it...

verbal exchange had, blah blah blah, but i didn't get the ticket and she got called a Cunt, which i NEVER use unless i am really upset, it's such a dirty word.

Am I missing something? You didn't get the ticket, and you called her a cunt?

You better make sure she didn't decide to teach you a lesson and turn in the citation she wrote you without giving you a copy so there will be a bench warrant out for your ass when you don't pay.

She might be at home laughing right now saying to hearself, 'yeah, call me a cunt you asshole, well in a month or so when you get pulled over you're gonna end up some crack dealers bitch,'. :wave:

• Members

not boobies bro, bobbies. like english cops with the funny hats.

thats what im talkin about.

:wave:

Sorry to hear about your run-in with the parking warden.

Is there any way you can challenge the parking ticket?

I hate the 'C' word too :o

• Members

dude, you don't know this town, haha.

basically, after argueing about it, i told her that ticket wasn't valid because she had no proof of how long i had been there, and if i took the ticket i would see her in court showing when i had clocked in at work, and what time the ticket said, etc., and get the guy who works at the salon downstairs who waved at me when i came in to back up that she was trying to rip me off.

she would have no grounds to stand on, i have fought tickets in this town before and i know how it works.

don't you worry your naked arab head for me, i have it all under control:wave:

• Members

... a meter maid, haha.

verbal exchange had, blah blah blah, but i didn't get the ticket and she got called a {censored}, which i NEVER use unless i am really upset, it's such a dirty word.

People actually buy pedals from this retard? Hahahahahahahahaha.

• Members

People actually buy pedals from this retard? Hahahahahahahahaha.

who buys pedals from me?

am i lost here?

i didn't know i have pedals for sale, except the one in my sig...

if you are talking about me stuffing envelopes for catalinbread, i hardly see what that has to with anything.

• Members

Is that what you'll tell yourself while you're being mercilessly gaped by a 250 lb convict?
:p

naw, by that point, i'll probably be sobbing relentlessly:D

the upshot of this story is, i used the horrible "C" word. i NEVER do that, i feel like i should go to confession... if only i were catholic.

• Members

naw, by that point, i'll probably be sobbing relentlessly:D

the upshot of this story is, i used the horrible "C" word. i NEVER do that, i feel like i should go to confession... if only i were catholic.

Yeah, me too. I never, never use the C word. If it comes out of my mouth, or I even think it I gotta be really pissed off, and odds are she deserves it.

Archived