bad news

Alex D

• Members
i believe PP is eluding to that fact that blood should not get in the way of a good romp in the sack, it just means you have to wear protection other wise in 9 it comes out all
:freak:

but no because she'd reject you. no woman wants a freakish 3 eyed brother-seed growing inside of her

• Members
bryan, hey man whats up??? where ya been???

Workin' brother!
I graduated from OSU in Dec. 2005 (at age 35 :eek:) and promptly returned to my freelance business (working in video & film production here in Columbus) after two and a half years working a paper route to finish school- :cry: and then I secured a position with a video/corporate communications development company. Last summer I put together my own film (I'm still editing it) and I applied to grad school at Franklin for the MBA program, which I just backed out of and put off until next trimester bcause I really MUST finish my film this month AND I have some other opportunities that I wish to explore like scoring a film that will be airing on Spike TV in a couple of months :eek: :eek: :eek:

How are YOU?

• Members
Workin' brother!

I graduated from OSU in Dec. 2005 (at age 35
:eek:
) and promptly returned to my freelance business (working in video & film production here in Columbus) after two and a half years working a paper route to finish school-
:cry:
and then I secured a position with a video/corporate communications development company. Last summer I put together my own film (I'm still editing it) and I applied to grad school at Franklin for the MBA program, which I just backed out of and put off until next trimester bcause I really MUST finish my film this month AND I have some other opportunities that I wish to explore like scoring a film that will be airing on Spike TV in a couple of months

How are YOU?

a film? thats great man, really, that just fantastic :thu:

I doing good, still in school, going to finish in 2 years as a philosophy/pyschology double major. After that who knows , but all is good in my neck of the woods

See ya :rawk: :rawk: :rawk:

• 3 months later...

Archived