Does anyone need any self adhesive Velcro (hook side)?

Apendecto

• Members

I recently got 25 yards of 2 inch, black, self adhesive hook side Velcro. I didn't use much more than a yard and figured you guys might need some, too, so I have a bunch left.

Works great on the back of pedals to stick to your pedal boards.

I'll sell it for what I got it for which I'll round down to a buck a yard.

Email usually works better for me... beer-baron (at) hotmail (dot) com if you are interested.

Yo.

(Mods, if you consider this spam let me know.)

• Members
It's sort of an atypical thing to see around here so I wouldn't REALLY call it spam.

That said, you should prolly post in the spam thread, just to cover your ass.
:wave:

Yeah man, I hear you. I did post it in the SPAM thread bu I figured since I bought a ton of it, we'd all get a price break. I'm not making any money on this, just trying to be helpful.

Yo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

What is this heavy duty velcro you speak of? Mines been working great.

Yo.

You can get some that is industrial strength. I use it. Makes it a bitch to get anything off your pedalboard, but you can swing my case around overhead without anything moving whatsoever.

• Members

You can get some that is industrial strength. I use it. Makes it a bitch to get anything off your pedalboard, but you can swing my case around overhead without anything moving whatsoever.

So does it have more hooks per area? Or is the loop side more loopy?

Seems to me if you cover the full back of the pedal, there would be so many hooks gripping, that it wouldn't move at all (my board).

Yo.

• Members

Slightly OT but I nicked some {censored} from my old work that was awsome I think it is called Double-Lock, it is basically velcro but a {censored}load stonger, both sides are the same if you know what I mean, definatly worth checking out if you stomp the {censored} out of your board.

Archived