The 'Pedals that Should be Banned' Thread

Lanefair

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Morley Wah Vol - absolute wank as a vol pedal and as a wah it licked the sweat off a dead man's balls. Put me off Morley pedals for life.

Yes...YESSS!!!!

I've never wanted to touch a Morley again after owning an old 70's Wah Vol. That and the fact that the thought of Steve Vai makes me break out in boils.

• Members
I'd rather cut my fingers off than ever play through one of those again. It makes even a great sounding bass sound like a bag of bees banged against the walls of a tin shack.

But if he likes it and you dig it, no worries.

+1. My bass player uses it and a Bass Micro-Synthesizer. Both are teh awesome.

And hells, Flea uses it. :thu:

• Members
The Crybaby wah really isn't as bad as people make it out to be. I know a lot of people who use it with great results. Just because it's not a $300 Clyde by Fulltone or Teese doesn't mean that it's not good. I still prefer my vox, but seriously, I think some of you guys have fallen into the "boutique or bust" kind of mentality.

I would contend that it really is that bad. There is a reason people shell out big buck for a wah that is supposed to sound like a Clyde McCoy. Ever play through a real one?:love:

• Members
sitarswami.jpg

AHAHAHA.

I had one of those. Easily the worst sounding, most useless POS I've ever, ever heard. Bought it for $20 at a pawn shop out of curiosity.

I think I got rid of it by selling it in a package deal to someone on the condition that if they wanted the other 2 pedals at a good price, they HAD to take the Swami. :freak:

• Members

My store has a mint, never used FZ-2 with box and papers. If anyone is interested PM me.

I just never cared for them. I'm not a fuzz guy, but ive played many, and to me, this one leaves a lot to be desired.

what the crap happened to my CE-3 pic? those things suck.

-Eric

Archived