You say it's your Birthday

thenakedarab

• Members

It's my Birthday too :wave:

Well, I'm officially 35 now, and I woke up this morning to a cramp in my ass and no coffee filters or OJ in the house. :mad:

However; I do have the day off, am getting ready to play mucho guitar this afternoon to try out my new pedal with the rest of the rig, and will be having a nice 16oz Buffalo Strip-steak over roasted potatoes and veggies for dinner with my son and my folks, so I will call it a good day. :thu::cool:

• Members
Happy birthday - and enjoy your day off.
:cool:

Thanks Phil. I have, immensly I might add. :D

Played with my new (to me) vintage Systech Harmonic Energizer and the rest of my rig. It was so much damn fun. Tuning feedback and my phaser's different self osciliation settings with the center frequency and bandwidth control on the Systech, then playing with my Choppers foot treadle in conjunction with those.

This pedal is a keeper for sure. Now I need to start working on amassing some inexpensive recording gear so I can record whale mating calls, birds chirping, and laser guns so you guys can hear how much damn fun I'm having. :idea::thu:

• Members
It's my Birthday too
:wave:

Well, I'm officially 35 now, and I woke up this morning to a cramp in my ass and no coffee filters or OJ in the house.
:mad:

However; I do have the day off, am getting ready to play mucho guitar this afternoon to try out my new pedal with the rest of the rig, and will be having a nice 16oz Buffalo Strip-steak over roasted potatoes and veggies for dinner with my son and my folks, so I will call it a good day.
:thu::cool:

Have a good one.

:wave: :wave: :wave:

• Members
That new pedal that you got sounds great! Can't wait to hear your rendition of nature and lasers
:D

Congrats and happy birthday
:wave:

I can't wait to make some clips, though it's probably gonna be a couple of months before I can afford to put together the pieces.

Thanks for the congrats, and I hope you're digging your time here so far.

:thu:

Thanks Phil. I have, immensly I might add.
:D

Played with my new (to me) vintage Systech Harmonic Energizer and the rest of my rig. It was so much damn fun. Tuning feedback and my phaser's different self osciliation settings with the center frequency and bandwidth control on the Systech, then playing with my Choppers foot treadle in conjunction with those.

This pedal is a keeper for sure. Now I need to start working on amassing some inexpensive recording gear so I can record whale mating calls, birds chirping, and laser guns so you guys can hear how much damn fun I'm having.
:idea::thu:

Those Gig-fx pedals really knocked me out when I heard them at NAMM - I was very impressed. :thu:

Let me know if you need any suggestions when you get ready to set up a recording rig. :wave:

Archived