Finally a Jazzmaster I can get behind....

vigor&kandor

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

you're too permissive
:D

actually i don't mind the hardtail strat bridge on the tele deluxe or 72 thinline but ek! to bigsby on a tele

Well I don't like bigsbys in general...but they look cool on Teles...although it is a bit of a bastardization. To each his own.

• Members

Was that your thread about Titans posting more accurate pics? I guess for under $100, we really can't expect much, but those titans are still a great bargain. Are you planning on P90's for the Titan, or are you gonna go crazy on it and put Filtertrons or lipsticks or something?

c

Yeah that was mine. Cavity shots and what not. Somebody else bought one and the underside of the pickguard was made out of recycled chinese newspaper or something. :freak: For $60 shipped it was a fine deal for me I guess.

I was going to go crazy at first and do like 3 P90's or something, but I think now I'm just going to do lipsticks in the beck and middle and some type of chrome humbucker sized PU in the bridge, probably a Dream 180 or a vintage '59 from GFS.

• Members
Yeah that was mine. Cavity shots and what not. Somebody else bought one and the underside of the pickguard was made out of recycled chinese newspaper or something.
:freak:
For $60 shipped it was a fine deal for me I guess.

I was going to go crazy at first and do like 3 P90's or something, but I think now I'm just going to do lipsticks in the beck and middle and some type of chrome humbucker sized PU in the bridge, probably a Dream 180 or a vintage '59 from GFS.

the pickup set up you described does not help my resolve not to buy another guitar...

must resist...

c

Archived