FKR + small stone video clip

RoboPimp

• Members

that strat looks big on you walt.....nice sound though, the wanking aside.
btw..... why do almost every player i hear that "knows" how to play, use that "blues" vibrato/bend after almost every string of notes ? i dont get it....everything sounds like seasickness.

• Members

btw..... why do almost every player i hear that "knows" how to play, use that "blues" vibrato/bend after almost every string of notes ? i dont get it....everything sounds like seasickness.

Maybe because it sounds good? Just a thought.

• Members

that's my vintage 1990s squier strat...

because I don't "know" how to play. I just play what I like. :thu:

thanks for the compliment though :D

P.S. did you mean my vibrato, the phaser or the whammy bar usage at the end? They all sound kinda sick to me... :D

• Members
that's my vintage 1990s squier strat...

because I don't "know" how to play. I just play what I like.
:thu:

thanks for the compliment though
:D

good reply ! i like players that play what they wanna play and sound like. Not some kind of fast technique-orgy just for showing off, which usually sounds like ass.

• Members

that's a 1990s squier "bullet" strat, MIK. It's the first guitar I ever owned. I think it sounds great, the frets are so worn they're almost gone. It needs a new neck... :cry:

When I listened back I realized there is a hint of Frusciante in there... I didn't know I had it in me.

Some nice phasing sounds going on there. What strat are you playing there, sound quite nice ( even though I'm not a big strat fan - thinking I need to get one soon)? Certainly a touch of Frusciante in your playing, good stuff !!

Archived