I don't know how we're going to afford this...

Devi Ever

• Members

... but people requested, and we give what the people want.

E13 Artifacts now include volume knobs and LED's... same great $35 retail price.

I also changed the names and graphics so you know which other pedals are the same circuits (mini's and Artifacts all have the same insides), and just to keep running with the traditional E13 look (I know, I know... you loved the old Artifacts graphics... sorry).

Anyhow, I think they look hawt.

AR05_150.jpgAR25_150.jpgAR33_150.jpgARKP_150.jpgARJP_150.jpg

www.effector13.com

devi-

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

... but people requested, and we give what the people want.

E13 Artifacts now include volume knobs and LED's... same great $35 retail price.

I also changed the names and graphics so you know which other pedals are the same circuits (mini's and Artifacts all have the same insides), and just to keep running with the traditional E13 look (I know, I know... you loved the old Artifacts graphics... sorry).

Anyhow, I think they look hawt.

AR05_150.jpgAR25_150.jpgAR33_150.jpgARKP_150.jpgARJP_150.jpg

www.effector13.com

devi-

Very sexy!

4cie8aw.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

• Members

So other than a 9v jack, what's the difference?

Mini's - 1" x 2"-sized, 9v wall wart powered only

Artifacts - mxr-sized, 9v battery powered only

I have a feeling we'll be discontinuing the mini's at the end of the year. As much as people bitch about pedals being too big and needing more room on their pedal boards, we haven't really sold many mini's to make it worth keeping them in production.

devi-

• Members

Devi, what is your most "Sane" sounding fuzz? Vintage Fuzz Maker? Did you ever make a "Truly Beautiful Vintage Fuzz Maker" or something along those lines? (I remember you made a few different TB- pedals 6 months ago or so, I don;t remember which ones though)

• Members

Devi, what is your most "Sane" sounding fuzz? Vintage Fuzz Maker? Did you ever make a "Truly Beautiful Vintage Fuzz Maker" or something along those lines? (I remember you made a few different TB- pedals 6 months ago or so, I don;t remember which ones though)

they can (nearly) all do sane sounds...

but they all have a different flavour

a lot of people seem quite narrow minded about how different they can sound considering they are all from the same maker. but consider the difference in sound between a tonebender/fuzz face/ big muff.

the differences are certainly there.

id recommend you begin looking at the torn's peaker and soda meiser for some sane stuff too.

• Members

finally! i'll definitely be picking one of these up soon. only thing that held me back was no led or volume, and voila! although, i loved the theme of the artifacts...now they're just kinda...well...e13. :(

no offense of course [i'm being serious].

Archived