Recommend me some leg warmers for my gf

Wilbo26

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

leg warmers? are you serious? haha i don't know a single chick who would be pumped to open up her heartshaped box and get a pair of leg warmers.. haha, it's funny as hell though. depends on how cool she is, but to be safe, i'd definitely put some flowers on top of that heart shaped box

• Members

leg warmers? are you serious? haha i don't know a single chick who would be pumped to open up her heartshaped box and get a pair of leg warmers.. haha, it's funny as hell though. depends on how cool she is, but to be safe, i'd definitely put some flowers on top of that heart shaped box

Well as long as it's not the only thing he gets.

• Members

Well she is very cool. And I like her legs. And I want them to be warm? That seems very thoughtful to me. Obviously I'm going to get her some flowers too.

• Members
Well she is very cool. And I like her legs. And I want them to be warm? That seems very thoughtful to me. Obviously I'm going to get her some flowers too.

I say forget the leg warmers. Go buy her a couple nice pair of stockings or pantyhose. At least she could wear them everyday, and get rid of that bare ''chicken leg'' look. :idea:

• Members
Those aren't for keeping her warm...

And yeah she already has pantyhose. Hardly wears it. She's not a fan. Hence the need for legwarmers.
:thu:

My girlfreind was like that too. She works in a bank and likes wearing dresses. Good god what a pair of legs on her. I kept on telling her that she looked better with pantyhose than without. She didn't get it that wearing hose added some polish to her outfits. So I offered to buy some for her, and made a simple bet. Whatever look got the most compliments won, hosed vs: bare leg. Whoever lost paid for an expensive dinner at our favorite restaurant. I won.

Perhaps you should make her a fan? Tell her that they make her look hot and you are gonna jump her next time she wears 'em. A little attention on your part makes all the diff.

Archived