Recommend me some leg warmers for my gf

Wilbo26

• Members

Valentine's Day is coming up and I was thinking maybe I should get her some as she doesn't have any. Which style do ya'll like best?

These are traditional, simple, but appear to be more geared towards ballet dancers, and she's not into that anymore:

legwarm2iu1.jpg

Next there's this more 80's style, and the 80's seem to be in these days so it might be a good call. I'll be passing on the giant ball of yarn though.

legwarmersthumbad2.jpg

Then we come to this interesting choice. Relic'd things seem to be really hot these days, both in guitars and in clothes. Personally I like to break things in myself, but to each their own.

legwarmersprintc1028781ze4.jpg

Next we have what I like to call the "1930's Grandma look." This looks to be very practical and would keep her legs nice and warm, but I doubt she would wear them out of the house.

legwarmersye4.jpg

I'm not a big fan of this style, which I have deemed "Corporate Shill," but again we usually buy our gas there so maybe she would like to show which oil titan she supports.

shell7ro0.jpg

This one I have dubbed "Joseph's Amazing Technicolor Leg-Warmer." They're bright, colorful, feminine, and possibly slimming. I like these.

productvariety2732os1.jpg

I also might consider taking the organic route. Cute, cuddly, warm, and if I did opt for the giant ball of yarn pictured above it could keep them busy when not needed for leg warming purposes.

legwarmersdf6.jpg

Let me know if ya'll have any other ideas. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. :thu:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Valentine's Day is coming up and I was thinking maybe I should get her some as she doesn't have any. Which style do ya'll like best?

These are traditional, simple, but appear to be more geared towards ballet dancers, and she's not into that anymore:

legwarm2iu1.jpg

Next there's this more 80's style, and the 80's seem to be in these days so it might be a good call. I'll be passing on the giant ball of yarn though.

legwarmersthumbad2.jpg

Then we come to this interesting choice. Relic'd things seem to be really hot these days, both in guitars and in clothes. Personally I like to break things in myself, but to each their own.

legwarmersprintc1028781ze4.jpg

Next we have what I like to call the "1930's Grandma look." This looks to be very practical and would keep her legs nice and warm, but I doubt she would wear them out of the house.

legwarmersye4.jpg

I'm not a big fan of this style, which I have deemed "Corporate Shill," but again we usually buy our gas there so maybe she would like to show which oil titan she supports.

shell7ro0.jpg

This one I have dubbed "Joseph's Amazing Technicolor Leg-Warmer." They're bright, colorful, feminine, and possibly slimming. I like these.

productvariety2732os1.jpg

I also might consider taking the organic route. Cute, cuddly, warm, and if I did opt for the giant ball of yarn pictured above it could keep them busy when not needed for leg warming purposes.

legwarmersdf6.jpg

Let me know if ya'll have any other ideas. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
:thu:

Just tell her to stop shaving her legs......Much cheaper and the gift that keeps on giving!

:D

Archived