Phaser ???

HMJ

• Members

I put my phaser at the front of my chain, 2nd in line after the wah pedal. As far as Tikirocker's comment, I wouldn't necessarily put the boost pedal last in line unless all you're using it for is as a volume boost for solos. Your boost could also be used to push a OD/Fuzz/distortion pedal as well :cool:

but phaser... yeah, before the boost.

• Members

I knew comments would follow ... without my qualifying my remarks. So yes, unless you want to boost ONLY one certain pedal in your chain put the boost at the end of your chain ... this is so that you boost everything in your chain when it is switched on and not just one pedal or a few. Anything that comes BEFORE your boost will NOT be boosted quite obviously.

Phaser I have always put up front just after Wah since it is a type of Filter.

• Members
:D

I knew comments would follow ... without my qualifying my remarks. So yes, unless you want to boost ONLY one certain pedal in your chain put the boost at the end of your chain ... this is so that you boost everything in your chain when it is switched on and not just one pedal or a few. Anything that comes BEFORE your boost will NOT be boosted quite obviously.

Phaser I have always put up front just after Wah since it is a type of Filter.

Archived