Prince at the Super Bowl Media Center

The_Spice

• Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orYH23Bgnrk

Not quite up there with the SNL performance, but close. For the first (and probably only) time in my life I am more excited for the half time performance than the game it lands in the middle of. Prince is such an awesome performer (that bit where he played with his arm around the dancer was awesome!) and the dirt tones he gets blow my mind. I can't wait until Sunday.

• Members

+ a billion. This will be a great halftime show. I honestly think Prince is doing stuff that Hendrix would be doing if he were alive today. Love that Schecter tele

after hearing that short performance, i've come to the conclusion that he's doing what John Mayer wishes he was doing...

• Members

+ a billion. This will be a great halftime show. I honestly think Prince is doing stuff that Hendrix would be doing if he were alive today. Love that Schecter tele

after hearing that short performance, i've come to the conclusion that he's doing what John Mayer wishes he was doing...

you sure its not a Hohner tele?

'...i would like to take a couple questions........'

'..Prince how do you feel about perform....'

*PRINCE ROCKS OUT*

• Members

Prince is a great Musician.I have had the opportunity to be with him many times..He is good even on a bad night.His pedals are very simple.If he was a unknow and posted his effects here the thread would be 20 pages long and full of rants and NO raves.That is about all I can say about it.
Your best bet is to get a stagehand gig and check it out for yourself..

• Members

Prince is a great Musician.I have had the opportunity to be with him many times..He is good even on a bad night.His pedals are very simple.If he was a unknow and posted his effects here the thread would be 20 pages long and full of rants and NO raves.That is about all I can say about it.

Your best bet is to get a stagehand gig and check it out for yourself..

He has been running standard Boss pedals since the early 80's ... VB-2, DS-2, Blues Driver in the mid 90's ... that awful BF-2 Flanger ... he also used Zoom 9030's ... I have one myself and was big on Coloursound Wahs.

He has a very NON Boutique FX set-up.

• Members

He has been running standard Boss pedals since the early 80's ... VB-2, DS-2, Blues Driver in the mid 90's ... that awful BF-2 Flanger ... he also used Zoom 9030's ... I have one myself and was big on Coloursound Wahs.

He has a very NON Boutique FX set-up.

THATS NOT POSSIBLE!!!! WITH HIS TONE??!?!? YOU MUST BE JOKING!

• Members

Post them!

They are IN the magazines ... I don't have the pics in electronic media. This has been discussed many times here in the past - I listed a whole bunch of his pedals as did Fern from memory ... the ones I have just mentioned have been main on his board since the early 80's up to recent times ... he also uses the Boss Comp!

Do a search ...

Archived