Lovetone Big Cheese Clone?

plecoman

correct Phil, although I just got a PM stating that he'll have sent out the money order by tonight.

:cry: :cry:

Hmmm, switching to Plan B, if anyone else has one for sale... no wait, I'd have to ban myself for being an evil mod and not posting this in the spam thread. :mad: Okay, how about this? Can I ask you to please PM the buyer? Tell them I'll pay him / her what they paid you, plus 50% extra for their trouble if they will sell it to me. IOW, $165 shipped. :):wave:

• Members

And if the deal falls through with the pending buyer, I have already claimed next dibs, right Jason?
:):love::wave:

I may have misunderstood this BUT.....Are you looking for a clone OR the original Phil?

I have a spare original if you want it?

:wave: :wave: :wave:

• Members

I figured you of all people would espouse the virtues of patience.

I haven't sent it out and I won't get the payment until next week but I'm sure he'll see this and decide if he wants to flip it over to you, but yeah, all the time on the road it'll spend, you might as well just place an order today.

• Members

Are they still making them at OLC? I didn't see them on the site. I could always go that route if they are... thanks for the suggestion. No, there's really no real rush involved...

...but then there's #16's offer. Drop me a PM with your asking price please Adam.
:love:

PM'd.

Wont be offended if you donts wants it.

I will send you a cheeseburger!

:D :D

• Members

It isn't even on his site, it was a special order for both me and inscho.

Although adam has 2 originals
:mad:

problem solved, jason go bed now Zzzzz.....

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

LOVETONE HOARDER HERE!

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Archived