Colts Will Win SuperBowl 41

KjStrat62

• Members
anyone else not even going to watch?

I know my prediction above might be misleading, but I think it's gong to be one hell of a chess match, and a kick ass game.

Seriously, IMO it doesn't get much better than watching Dungy/Manning vs. Smith/Urlacher. I don't need a big score, just a good old-school bash em in the mouth game.

I truly wouldn't be suprised if it was a 6 to 9 game until that last drive when Manning leads them down the field for the go ahead score. :thu:

• Members
I know my prediction above might be misleading, but I think it's gong to be one hell of a chess match, and a kick ass game.

Seriously, IMO it doesn't get much better than watching Dungy/Manning vs. Smith/Urlacher. I don't need a big score, just a good old-school bash em in the mouth game.

I truly wouldn't be suprised if it was a 6 to 9 game until that last drive when Manning leads them down the field for the go ahead score.
:thu:

I'm not watching because i think it might be a blow out... I'm not watching because i can't stand to watch NFL games anymore. I just don't get any enjoyment out of it, and havent for years.

• Members

I just hope the weather doesn't mess up the half time show...

I think the Bears will win running the ball and controlling the clock. The Colts have been pretty solid against the run so far (thanks Bob Sanders), but the Bears are a very strong running team, have two capable backs, and could easily run 50 times. The Colts defense is undersized and their speed will be negated if the field is messy. That being said, the Colts could still win if their offense stays efficient, they can't give the Bears good field position, and they need to put up points early to try and encourage the Bears to pass.

It should be a good game, but I am WAY more excited to see Prince at half time.

Archived