Ever have girls at your gig act a little crazy?

mrbluetone

• Members
I took my wife to last nights gig and it was a private party with tons of free drinks, my ol' lady will come up to me while I'm playing and kinda dirty dance on me..no big deal, but then a bunch of others girls started doing it to me as well, she didn't like it, but how could I stop em? Crazy drunk girls at a gig..gotta love em!

:wave:

• Members

this isn't a story about a chick, but this weird ass drunk/stoner hobo type guy came to our show and started a conversation to me. (he was wearing a tux) and said to me "do you like my suit?" i said "yea it's pretty rad" and he said "i stole it. jsut {censored}in walked into men's warehouse, put it on and walked out" the entire time, i was staring at this big pus-y (not {censored}) cut on his hand. the next day my bassist told me that he accidentally shook hands with that guy

• Members

First all-ages show we ever played in my current band was at a really rad club downtown. Lot's of teenage girls showed up to watch the other bands, but I'm pretty sure they left there enjoying us the most--totally got an encore and we were the second band.

Anyways, our entire repatiore at the time was a bunch of dance/punk songs and they were really into it. Well, in the middle of our third song or so, a big group of them busted out into a synchronized dance, like in some teen movie prom scene or something--{censored}ing blew my mind! Then it turns out they're all in love with me (I look the youngest), which would be cool, except I'm 22 and shouldn't be getting too close to 17 year olds anymore.

Some other girl at another show ran up to me with a sharpie and asked me to sign her jeans. "Ok, where do you want me to sign it?" She then lifts her leg and points to her inner-thigh. "Oh..."

Where the hell were you when I was your age!?!?

:mad:

• Members
First all-ages show we ever played in my current band was at a really rad club downtown. Lot's of teenage girls showed up to watch the other bands, but I'm pretty sure they left there enjoying us the most--totally got an encore and we were the second band.

Anyways, our entire repatiore at the time was a bunch of dance/punk songs and they were really into it. Well, in the middle of our third song or so, a big group of them busted out into a synchronized dance, like in some teen movie prom scene or something--{censored}ing blew my mind! Then it turns out they're all in love with me (I look the youngest), which would be cool, except I'm 22 and shouldn't be getting too close to 17 year olds anymore.

Some other girl at another show ran up to me with a sharpie and asked me to sign her jeans. "Ok, where do you want me to sign it?" She then lifts her leg and points to her inner-thigh. "Oh..."

Where the hell were you when I was your age!?!?

:mad:

So they all totally loved you, eh? Must be your modesty. :wave:

:rolleyes:

• Members

We once had a big-titted go go dancer get up on stage with us while doing Freebird (of all songs!). She was grinding into the lead guitarist during his solo, and took off her shirt & used the singer's maracas to hide her nips while dancing.
Ah, the good old days.......

• Members

I guess you need to be in a cover band or an acoustic/sublime/jack johnson type of band to get any action these days.

I have had maybe 2 or 3 instances where I got some attention from the ladies at a gig but I always had a freakin girlfriend. :(

The whole idea of playing in a band to get chicks must have died like 10 or 15years ago.

• Members

Man, my buds band were a known as a pretty hot cover band from the late 90's until about 2 years ago. Anyways...the stuff I saw was Sodom and Gomorrah made over. They always had these strippers (unpaid) that would show up during the first couple of sets that would start dancing together kissing each other etc. My bud got so much tail in between sets, you would have thought he was a freakin' well known rock star or something...he never allowed his GF to come to the shows neither.

• Members

Man, my buds band were a known as a pretty hot cover band from the late 90's until about 2 years ago. Anyways...the stuff I saw was Sodom and Gomorrah made over. They always had these strippers (unpaid) that would show up during the first couple of sets that would start dancing together kissing each other etc. My bud got so much tail in between sets, you would have thought he was a freakin' well known rock star or something...he never allowed his GF to come to the shows neither.

He sounds like a class act. :confused: Hope his GF enjoys STD's. :eek:

• Members
We had people yell for Dead songs at our shows one time, so we just said, "OK, we got a request for some Dead. Here's Sugar Magnolia."

And just started playing the worst noise we could, and sang what ever words we could remember from Sugar Magnolia over it.

They hated that.
:)

I love the Dead, and I think this is awesome. Exactly what they deserved. :thu:

• Members

IMO, the gig didn't go well if you didn't have drunk chicks acting crazy and throwing themselves at you. :bor: common occurance for me. Perhaps you kids just haven't learned how to exude the rock & roll yet.

Hey, Rev. I think this would be a good time to repost those pics that you had a while back of that stripper at your gig.

• Members
IMO, the gig didn't go well if you didn't have drunk chicks acting crazy and throwing themselves at you.
:bor:
common occurance for me. Perhaps you kids just haven't learned how to exude the rock & roll yet.

Hey, Rev. I think this would be a good time to repost those pics that you had a while back of that stripper at your gig.

You must be in a coverband then, like I said.

Archived