Ever have girls at your gig act a little crazy?

mrbluetone

• Members

I took my wife to last nights gig and it was a private party with tons of free drinks, my ol' lady will come up to me while I'm playing and kinda dirty dance on me..no big deal, but then a bunch of others girls started doing it to me as well, she didn't like it, but how could I stop em? Crazy drunk girls at a gig..gotta love em!

• Members

haha, not quite that cool for me, but i had like 4 of my female friends in the front of the pit at my last gig and two of them were talking to eachother and not really watching the stage. so i got really close to them, while playing, and when one of them turned to look at the stage, i yelled "BOO!" and she screamed and jumped back into some guy. twas great. later that night, i kicked her in the face when i did a stage dive

• Members

Well, It wasn't my gig, but I was at a Cheap Trick show with my Girlfriend (now my wife) and this little (like 5' 2") blond girl kept dancing in front of me, and wiggling her ass back into me, then looking back and smiling.

She didn't realize the girl behind me, my wife, was with me.

My wife is almost 6 foot tall, reaches over and grabs the blonde's hair and jerks her head back like a foot and a half, and screams "Cut it the {censored} out!" right in her face.

The little blonde girl just looked terrified and ran.

• Members

Well, It wasn't my gig, but I was at a Cheap Trick show with my Girlfriend (now my wife) and this little (like 5' 2") blond girl kept dancing in front of me, and wiggling her ass back into me, then looking back and smiling.

She didn't realize the girl behind me, my wife, was with me.

My wife is almost 6 foot tall, reaches over and grabs the blonde's hair and jerks her head back like a foot and a half, and screams "Cut it the {censored} out!" right in her face.

The little blonde girl just looked terrified and ran.

Wow, I woulda married her too.

• Members

We had people yell for Dead songs at our shows one time, so we just said, "OK, we got a request for some Dead. Here's Sugar Magnolia."

And just started playing the worst noise we could, and sang what ever words we could remember from Sugar Magnolia over it.

They hated that. :)

• Members

I've never seen drunken antics, but I was at a four-band show (a screamo > shoegaze > hard rock > faux-indie lineup) once and there were these three indie wannabe girls (one of them was wearing a toy cowboy gun) that were doing the most terribly stupid improv/pseudo-provocative dances right up at the front through three of the bands (the shoegazers were the lucky devils), blocking the lead singer every time for any good pictures.

• Members

I took my wife to last nights gig and it was a private party with tons of free drinks, my ol' lady will come up to me while I'm playing and kinda dirty dance on me..no big deal, but then a bunch of others girls started doing it to me as well, she didn't like it, but how could I stop em? Crazy drunk girls at a gig..gotta love em!

It's all those damn Bright as Hell Blue Lights on your Board..They are ok for Stoners but not Alcoholic events..I saw something about it on the Science Channel.

• Members

It's all those damn Bright as Hell Blue Lights on your Board..They are ok for Stoners but not Alcoholic events..I saw something about it on the Science Channel.

You got something there..all the way home from a Super Bowl party I've been hearing about it from her....it's gonna be a long week! Stoner shows from here on out for me!

• Members

Whenever we play shows that girls from our school come to, they get all like the
"dreamweaver" sequence from Wayne's World, but as soon we step off stage, we're those kids who are always asleep in the back of class. Note to self:get girls on stage.

• Members

Never happened to me.

• Members

Here's an interesting one:eek:..

So my band got a gig at the army barracks (this is in Townsville, Qld) and we playing for about 500 grunts (infantrymen, very roudy drunk guys) who were having a pretty big bash. Anyway they got 3 very hot women (paid obviously) to basically walk around saying Hi with their tops off and in their underwear.

About halfway into our set 2 of them walk over to us onto the stage and basically rub up against us and saying kinky things haha (At this stage they had their very nice boobies out) and I had to concentrate on playing the guitar while this blonde girl with very decent jugs was talking to me.

Not really a 'woman going crazy' thing, but I thought i'd share my experience. Oh and by the way... I'm 17 (and so were the guys in my band, at the time):eek:

• Members

A couple bands ago, everyone in the band was married except the other guitar player. He was almost 40, and i dont remember him ever having a girlfriend the entire time I knew him.

Anyways, we played mostly dives, and biker bars, and played a mix of crappy covers, and crappy originals. At the few gigs that band played, almost every time a pair of girls would come up to me and say something like "we're really big fans", and be all giggly. I don't know why, but they always seemed to come in pairs.

One night, between sets, two girls come up to me, and start talking, and our brainless guitarist walks by, and i grab his arm, and say "Hey man, we have a couple of fans here"

He replies "oh, i gotta go talk to my mom"

WTF man... two hot chicks here in short skirts, and their tits practically hanging out. Finally I get him back over, and he has both the girls come up on the stage, and starts singing wonderful tonight by eric clapton with them. he's trying to get me to play the song, and I hadn't heard the song in years, and had no idea what the lead part was.

Finally we finish that set, and he avoids those girls during the next break like the plague... One of the girls asked me "what is wrong with your friend?" as they walked out the door.

Same night, some 50 year old black lady with dreadlocks jumped up on stage, and started rambling in a drunken stooper. Finally our female singer wrestled the microphone away from her, and said "woopie goldberg everybody."

Then in my next band there was this washed up drunk trailer park looking hag, that followed me around for an hour and kept asking me if i wanted a piece of gum... then would pull a piece of bazooka bubble gum out of her pocket.. The wrapper half on... looked like it had been in her pocket for about a month.

"um no thanks"

Then my favorite... the halloween party. We played what was essentially a block party. 4 houses with all their friends and friend's friends over. We played for about two hours, all the while there were two girls dancing in front of me... one as samantha from bewitched, and the other as cat woman. I was completely wasted before we even started playing that night. It was a lot of fun. After we got done playing we went around to some of the other houses, and got more drunk. The two girls seemed to show up 2 mintues later after i went to another room.

My wife didn't go to the party, and I probably could have gotten my self in to trouble, if not with one of them, someone else. Luckilly, I played it cool, but still had a lot of fun that night... and sold a load of CD's too.

Archived