Got $250 in tax return cash I need to do something with!

Inertiatic_SKS

• Members

I got my tax return today and I need something to spend it on, possibly pedals :D

Here's what I've been considering:

1) EHX Hum De-Bugger: Seems like a cool concept. I've already got a noise suppressor, but this seems like it would be good to run in my loop.

2) EHX Polyphase: I kinda wanna get most of my digital pedals off my board and my phaser is one of them. This seems like another really cool concept and I want a pedal that'll help me make some crazy sounds and oscillate.

3) E13 Truly Beautiful Disaster: I've been looking at this baby for a while and I'm really thinking about getting it. It'll help me with my crazy oscillation and such. I'm also really wanting to get an octave fuzz and I think this might just do it for me.

4) EHX Stereo Pulsar: I've been looking at a tremolo for a while and in case you haven't noticed, I love EHX stuff.

5) EHX Holy Grail Reverb: I'm wanting to take my reverb preset off of my DL-4 so I can add another delay preset on there.

6) EHX Flanger Hoax: Again, something else to get the digital stuff off my board. I'd probably just leave my BF-3 on the board to use as a simple little tremolo.

7) Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde Overdrive/Distortion pedal: I wanna get my OD-20 off the board and use this baby for my higher gain tones and use my Tubescreamer for solo boosts and lower gain stuff.

Any suggestions are also appreciated.

• Members

The thing about the TBD is that I can loop using my DL-4 and oscillate using my FM-4 and I'm getting a DD-6 that'll help out a lot. Out of all of those, I think that the J&H might be what I really need. I use a one channel amp and I need to use cleans sometimes and I think that the J&H, with the distortion and OD mixed would help me out a lot.

Archived