Let's hear it for canada!

• Members

{censored}in americans... look who you got in office nuff said.

like Harper is better than Bush? sure we didn't start wars like Bush did, but that's because Harper can only influence the people in Canada. if he had the evil power of that idiot Bush.... the world wouldn't be any better. at least quite a few Americans protest against their own president. good for them.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
just kidding, i hate you maple syrup chugging hosers. well, not as much as i hate the english with all their weird sports, so i suppose canada is ok by me, nevermind.

:wave:

I heard that.

Our weird sports? Ha! Ha! Ha!

You're funny.

• Members
Way to propagate the notion that Americans are totally ignorant of anything outside of their country.
:thu:
Use your head for a second and you should be able to figure out why we heavily populate the southern portion of our country.

You hosers can't even tell a joke when you hear one. Nobs!

• Members
I heard that.

Our weird sports? Ha! Ha! Ha!

You're funny.

You guys do have some weird sports.

Televised Sheep herding? Darts? Those silly Scottish Highland Games where you toss telephone poles around? And what's that Irish game that is like field hockey? Cricket - the only game you dress up for and have a tea break.

'Tis silly, on your bike!

• Members

Televised Sheep herding? Darts? Those silly Scottish Highland Games where you toss telephone poles around? And what's that Irish game that is like field hockey? Cricket - the only game you dress up for and have a tea break.

A lot of those sports are minority sports, and sheep herding is not a sport. It is however on TV from time to time!
I'm sure america has it's fair share of wacky sports and passtimes.

Also cricket may have a tea break, but it does last 3 days so it makes sense. Better than a game that seems designed around television advert breaks for instance!
Actually i quite like American football, i just hate the commercial nature of it. Same with any hugely popular sport.

• Members

What's funnier is you have watched them!

EXCELLENT!

Yeah! Speaks the country that brings up....Midget tossing!

Inbreds!

• Members

The Scots and the Welsh are a law unto themselves.....We lay no claim to their madness.

You missed out tractor backing or Lawnmower racing...

• Members
What's funnier is you have watched them!

EXCELLENT!

Yeah! Speaks the country that brings up....Midget tossing!

Inbreds!

I lived in the UK (Huntingdon, Cambs) for two years in the late '80s - the dreaded 'Rick Astley years'. You people are whack.

P.S. I really loved living there though - awesome country. Great beer and appreciative English girls.

• Members
I lived in the UK (Huntingdon, Cambs) for two years in the late '80s - the dreaded 'Rick Astley years'. You people are whack.

P.S. I really loved living there though - awesome country. Great beer and appreciative English girls.

We are indeed!

:wave: :wave:

Stock Aitken and Waterman have a lot to answer for!

:wave: :wave:

• Members

WTF IS GOING ON WITH DOUBLE POSTS APPEARING?

Archived