• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Tea

gross out ugly fat girl threads

#16 home away from home

papa taco + hot lettuce's gay sex romp getaway

bitch about ebay ethics

sack grooming (although that was more early 2006)

"im cooler than you because I saw so and so before you even knew who they were!" threads

:D :D :D

1-2-3-4 Brian Ramone.

• Members
Oh have I agonized about that. I think I'm going to get a USB 2.0, either the Fasttrack or the updated Tascam US-122. Can be used for several machines if need be, and PCI doesn't seem to be that much faster.
:thu:

Hmmm the Fasttrack won't do MIDI but the other one does ... but I like the out board mobility of the Fasttrack ... I've been on the phone with friends who have studios all day chatting about this! :freak:

• Members

Hmmm the Fasttrack won't do MIDI but the other one does ... but I like the out board mobility of the Fasttrack ... I've been on the phone with friends who have studios all day chatting about this!
:freak:

Go for the Tascam then. US-122L. 2 XLR inputs, 1 MIDI. USB 2.0. :thu:

Unless you already have MIDI on your computer. And...I think there are ass cheap midi interfaces if that's really a problem, but for $150 the Tascam seems like a no brainer.

• Members
Go for the Tascam then. US-122L. 2 XLR inputs, 1 MIDI. USB 2.0.
:thu:

Unless you already have MIDI on your computer. And...I think there are ass cheap midi interfaces if that's really a problem, but for $150 the Tascam seems like a no brainer.

I haven't looked at the Tascam yet ... got a linky?

I still have to check on the other pedal (clone) and see if they decided to flip it or not... after all, I DID make the offer to do so if they wanted to, so I have to see if I'm obligated to that first. Things are insane here right now. I have a band that wants a bunch of stuff done (on an album I finished at the end of November and that has already been mastered), I have to do some writing projects before the deadlines hit (one of which is hush hush, but a pretty big honor for me), I have to go out to Ocean Way tomorrow, I have sessions all the rest of the week - it's NUTS.

I'd really like yours... but I have to wait to see if I'm obligated on the other. I don't want to ever even remotely screw up ANY deals for anyone. If you can't wait and they have money they want to send you immediately, I'll totally understand.

BTW, check your PM's. :wave:

Archived