Can your board be 'Behringerised'?

Lanefair

• Members

Ok, maybe I'm the only one with Boss and EHX stuff on my board. I counted my Korg tuner as swappable, so maybe for the purposes of this thread we assume that any Behringer pedal that offers the same features as a pedal you own, can be swapped. If that makes any sense.

• Members

Nope, and I use a bunch of EHX pedals. I can't swap a single one besides maybe my tuner. The only one that's directly swappable is the Behr. Analog Delay for the DMM, I guess, and I think we're all under the impression that's not a 1:1 swap based on the specs on the Behringer.

• Members

Captain Coconut - Nope

Fulldrive - probably

SF10 - probably

Polychorus - Nope

DMM - maybe

E1 - Nope

Looks like I'm mostly behringer safe for now. I could certainly get by with an all behringer board if I had to, they certainly have loads of pedals and if you can't make do with the selection, provided that they actually work, you're probably just a bit too picky. :thu:

• Members

Captain Coconut - Nope

Fulldrive - probably

SF10 - probably

Polychorus - Nope

DMM - maybe

E1 - Nope....

And Wilbo nears his 20,000th post--congrats man.

Maybe we could petition Phil for a higher-than-Hall of Fame Member moniker? Pawnzorz Member?

• Members

All I can say is, while I doubt their products would replace what I currently have, I'm definitely going to check out some of their forthcoming clones, and keep an eye on what people have to say about them.

I've heard enough good things about their vintage distortion and phaser to make me think their products are worth checking out.

The only Behringer product I own is the FCB1010. I've only had it for a week, and so far, so good.

Archived