Why do cats use such poor grammar?

MrMunky

• Members

2wfk0v9.jpg

I don't have experience with this because the typing skills of the cats I know are so lackluster that the cats don't even try to type. Those of you who have cats who request cheeseburgers and such---why are they so ineloquent? Is rock music to blame?

• Members

2wfk0v9.jpg

I don't have experience with this because the typing skills of the cats I know are so lackluster that the cats don't even try to type. Those of you who have cats who request cheeseburgers and such---why are they so ineloquent? Is rock music to blame?

Your grammar would be {censored} IF you had to lick your own arse!

:D

• Members

Isn't it "opposable thumbs"?

i supposable either term works:

Physical description

All primates have five fingers (pentadactyly), a generalized dental pattern, and a primitive (unspecialized) body plan. Another distinguishing feature of primates is fingernails. Opposing thumbs are also a characteristic primate feature, but are not limited to this order; opossums, for example, also have opposing thumbs. In primates, the combination of opposing thumbs, short fingernails (rather than claws) and long,

• Members

2wfk0v9.jpg

Don't be ridiculous - many cats have excellent grammar, e.g., Ceiling Cat. Just because Happy Cat is a little slow doesn't mean you should cast aspersions on all cats.

Archived