Played my Tele last night.

• Members

Good points. G&L uses medium jumbo on their 7.25 radius ASAT necks, right? Maybe I'll go for good old medium jumbo then. Maybe stainless steel! I will of course discuss this in detail with the tech and try out samples of different kinds.

My G&L's are huge size jumbos....I love em but when I had my SG refretted Iverson sold me on medium talls which offer the best compromise of everything. I have played about 500 hours on her since and they are still in great shape. Really Nice feel with good grippyness for my fingers even with really low action. Good for chord and lead work.

• Members

i just tend to never use JUST the bridge single coil on mine and opt to use the middle switch. the humbucker adds the volume i'm looking for. but i'd like to be able to use JUST the bridge once in awhile for the variation in tone.

Tele Bridge pup plus a tad bit of comprasion is so sweet it makes me pee a little everytime I kick it in. Clean and dirty the comp just makes it.

• Members
My G&L's are huge size jumbos....I love em but when I had my SG refretted Iverson sold me on medium talls which offer the best compromise of everything. I have played about 500 hours on her since and they are still in great shape. Really Nice feel with good grippyness for my fingers even with really low action. Good for chord and lead work.

Do you know what the Dunlop number is for those frets of which you speak? I'm soooo confused.
:freak:

• Members

Cue: Here I go again on my own (Whitesnake)

I loved that song when it first came out...Adrian Vanderburg is a bad ass (even if he played a pink guitar)-- Sykes, Huff, and Campbell are pretty darn good too. There was lots of great guitar in that smaltz if you weeded through the hair and makeup. I hated it all in the 80's but I don't mind it now.

Archived