Waiting for NYC's pedalboards sucks

• Members

When I ordered it said a 3 week wait. 3 weeks later their website said it's now a 5 week late. And then a week later their website randomly announces "oh by the way, we're taking a vacation during all of Feburary."

It would be okay if it was a waiting list type thing, but I already gave them $250.

:(

• Members

Well, Mike does get super busy and I think he builds decent stuff. It may not be tour worthy but good enough for local gigging musicians like myself. In his defense the guy has been nothing but helpful to me. He even sent me a new board platform and tier when I told him the velcro carpet was coming unglued w/ no questions asked.

btw, if you don't mind me asking, how big is the board you are waiting for? $250 seems like alot for his prices. I was thinking about ordering a bigger one as well.

• Members

btw, if you don't mind me asking, how big is the board you are waiting for? $250 seems like alot for his prices. I was thinking about ordering a bigger one as well.

I ordered the bigshot, plus a second tier that goes almost all the way across, plus velcro and and wah/volume raisers, and shipping.

• Members

I ordered the bigshot, plus a second tier that goes almost all the way across, plus velcro and and wah/volume raisers, and shipping.

Damn, it seems prices may have gone up some since I have ordered last! Mine was the Pedalhead with the same options as you and a custom size. I think I paid like $150 ??

Archived