The "My Rig is Better than Your Rig" thread!

EL KABONG

• Members

thats bs and you know it

Well...since I have gotten better over the years (hopefully), I am less self conscious about needing everything just perfect gear wise, except maybe my guitar. Doesn't mean I don't like the best though...but even that is subjective in the hands of the wrong people.

Guest Anonymous

Hondo with Buzz Aldrin Tuning System of wandering intonation > 6 feet of grey coiled Lafayette Electronics unbalanced cable wtih severe oxidization of connectors and water ingress, GE Super Radio II modified as impedance buffer/gain stage > driving a 20 Watt Chimpanzee "Backstage Supreme II" with a five inch speaker.

That *is* a fairly accurate description of my first rig. It built character.

• Members

I have three pedals, a boss tuner, my nano head and 1x10 cab sitting on my desk, in my tiny bedroom. The rest of my gear is in cases in the basement waiting for outlets to be installed in the basement. Ive been without my gear since umm sept or nov. Im dealing pretty well with it all having had to move.

The Infinitiphase, I was going to start a thread for Infinitiphase user's and ask if anyone else has noticed their infinitiphase "BREATHING" when they play thru it! I swear a hump appears in the middle of the top surface of the pedal!! :eek:

Archived